Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » What do you think about these girls feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What do you think about these girls feet?
sobal123
Board Regular
Member # 51770

Icon 5 posted      Profile for sobal123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

please help me and post pics of how you imagine these girls feet look like.

A:  - B:  -
C:  - D:  -
E:  - F:  -

I prefer pics from above and not soles [Smile]

Here you can find feet pics to choose from:

A lot of feet pics

Just reply with the letter of the girl and a link to your pic.

Also I hope this is the correct section. But in the other ones images are not displayed. And because it is my first post, please contact me if something is not okay with this post.

[ February 20, 2018, 04:01 PM: Message edited by: sobal123 ]

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are all so beautiful [Thumbs Up] , but you should show some feet pics to make this more interesting if not easy. [Joint]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sobal123
Board Regular
Member # 51770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sobal123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But then here in this post my question would make no sense. Because I was asking how you guys imagine their feet, not me [Big Grin]
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sobal123
Board Regular
Member # 51770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sobal123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay here you have two tumblt blogs with feet pics where you can choose from:

https://lust4tippytoes.tumblr.com/archive
https://ruresco.tumblr.com/archive

[ January 24, 2018, 03:09 PM: Message edited by: sobal123 ]

Wooden Leviathan
Major Player
Member # 51499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wooden Leviathan   Email Wooden Leviathan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aww, man! The images are gone. I was itching to get to this post, as it correlates to something I said elsewhere about a method I employ for extrapolating how a girl's feet probably look (pre-exposure). I was even going to give my reasons for not selecting or considering some in favor of others. Oh well, in the respect outlined above, 'A' and 'B' stood out to me for contrasting reasons if memory serves me correctly. I would not consider 'A' because her facial structure and what I gather is likely her neck length each suggest to me that she is tall and "lengthy". In other words, she is not only tall, but she has the assets to back it up as far as bone structure is concerned in places like her feet and hands. She has a Midwestern "farmer's daughter" like appearance. I project her shoe size is at least '9' if not above. I would say at least size '10' if I was a 'bettin' man'. So, this brings us to 'B'.

I would definitely choose her. Based on my observation, she is petite but she has what I like to call 'elongated petite features', simply meaning her bone structure although petite is not compact. In other words, comparatively small torso and long limbs and thus no 'baby feet' like peds. As far as her feet are of concern, I'd say she has narrow size '6' - '7.5' feet featuring comparatively long toes. For an example of who to reference for comparison, think 'April O'Neil' https://www.wikifeet.com/April_O%27Neil. PERFECT FEET in my opinion!

[ January 31, 2018, 12:38 PM: Message edited by: Wooden Leviathan ]

--------------------
xX_LeViAtHaN_Xx

Posts: 150 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links