Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Big beautiful blonde's sole tease

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Big beautiful blonde's sole tease
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip added, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

I had actually seen this big gorgeous blonde and shot her soles once before -- she was with another tall girl, but much less pretty, and she had her bare feet propped up on the girl's legs! That first time I sat on the lawn and shot her, but her feet were sort of grody with black stuff -- I think it might have been the black dye from her knee high roman sandals. Still it was super hot, and as I walked away from that first shoot I just wished that her big thicc feet had been cleaner. The fun thing about that shoot is they both saw me and you could see they thought it was funny that I was shooting her with her bare feet up.

Fast forward about a month and the two of them are back on the lawn! I saw them as they saw me, then the blonde laughed and said something to her friend, and they parted ways. The blonde went over to sit by herself in the shade, the friend went to the other side of the lawn. I wondered what was up until I saw the blonde grab a pair of chairs and sit down, putting her feet up on one of them. Then remove her shoes. For a second I tried to figure the angle, but my desire to get what I had wanted so badly the first time, a shot of her bare soles clean, overwhelmed any caution and I got right over there. As I approached her she very, very self-consciously looked away from me, like pretending she did not notice me coming over, but I saw her peek at me from the corner of her eye. I tried not to laugh. I sat down and began shooting her immediately, and her soles looked awesome -- clean this time, a little sweaty perhaps (it was very hot). She's tall and gorgeous, and her feet are big and meaty, with huge luxurious big toes. Despite the impressive bigness of her feet, they had curvy arches as well, not always the case. At first she would have her feet really up with ankles crossed, but then she would frequently slide the top foot down so its bare sole was not pointed at my camera any longer, and I would stop shooting. She would snicker when this happened. And she kept doing it! Like a tease. So in the beginning the video is a bit choppy as I kept shooting, then stopping, then shooting some more. The whole time she was smirking and texting, so I'm assuming the friend was sitting somewhere nearby. This was confirmed for me later when I saw a shadow cast over myself after shooting for about ten minutes -- it was the friend looming over me, looking right down at me, with her phone out, pointed right at me! I assumed taking my picture. But I just kept shooting.

Eventually she recrossed her ankles and in order to get the best angle on both soles I had to shimmy over to her right a bit. After that she took mercy on me and just left her feet down so I could really get some continuous footage. This clip is about ten minutes long and it's fantastic! She reminds me of Uma Thurman, not in looks at all, but because like Uma she is tall, very attractive, has really big feet that are both long and wide, and I'm totally turned on by her! After a while she put her feet down, and texted the friend. I took a deep breath and waited to see what they'd say or do, but nothing happened at all.

-  -  -
 -  -  -

[ January 27, 2018, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: realbaresoles ]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1310 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, those soles are unreal. I can see why any caution you had was thrown out the window [Bow Down] . I don't think I would have been able to get up [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I read the title of this my initial thought was that the blonde from "Stunningly beautiful blonde's big soles" was back. But yeah, this girl works too. Haha.

Surprised that her nor her friend said anything to you though; especially with the way her friend was hovering right over you and snapped your picture. The impression I get is that it seems they were almost working in tandem to confirm that it was the blonde's feet that you were shooting after your first encounter with them. The blonde distracted you with her feet to see if you'd go for them again, while her friend sort of surreptitiously snuck up behind you and confirmed that the bottoms of her feet were indeed your focus.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah that surprised me too, baresoles84. I was really expecting something because the whole thing of her going into the shade and putting her feet up was an obvious setup.

Maybe she intended to but chickened out? Or just didn't want to embarrass me?

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1310 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would guess maybe a bit of both. Chickened out in the sense she probably didn't know what to say when she saw it was indeed her friend's bare soles filling your viewfinder ("So...you like her feet huh?"), and like you said, perhaps she didn't want to put you on the spot either.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Another humorous thing I'd like to add is that I'm willing to bet that the photo that some of these girls seemingly take of you as you're shooting their bare soles (Hiawatha, Stunning Blonde, this girl's friend, etc) probably ends up on their Instagram page.

It'd be hilarious to see what their description for the photo is and what the comments read. Haha.

realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Yeah I’d love to see that but I suspect not. I think it’s more of a BFF thing.

Remember the blonde in front of the library who had her feet up on her luggage? She took my picture and texted it to someone, presumably a friend. I could tell because she moved her hand so I could see her screen and then I zoomed in when I got home, lol.

[ January 31, 2018, 06:55 AM: Message edited by: realbaresoles ]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

This one lol

-

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Ah yes, I see it. Haha.

The encounter with this blonde actually sort of reminds me of the brunette beauty with the soft soles, just sort of in reverse in the sense that you first encountered the blonde girl with her feet up on the friend's legs, whereas the brunette girl had her feet up on a friend's legs on your second encounter. Both clearly attempting to tease you with their feet though on the second encounter and getting the friend involved in some capacity.

Whenever you have clips like this where there is a friend involved and the girl you're shooting is clearly attempting to tease you with her feet, and both her and her friend know what you're up to and are working in tandem, I sometimes wonder what their converation likely is afterward and if the friend ever jokingly tells the girl that you filmed something along the lines I bet that guy would do this or that (lick, smell, tickle) to your feet, and laugh about it. Probably not, but who knows.

Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You lead a wonderful life good sir, truly wonderful.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links