Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Italian beauty gave her soles to the camera

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Italian beauty gave her soles to the camera
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip added, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

Some rain in August and parts of the lawn were wet. My ass got soaked shooting this! But it was worth it. This girl actually sat not too far from me and had her feet up as she spoke Italian into her phone. I barely noticed because she had her black shoes on, although I thought she was pretty. So I got up and did a patrol around the edge of the lawn, and nothing was doing. I headed back to the shady (south) side and I noticed that she had taken her black shoes and white socks off and her feet were back on the chair, and my eyes nearly popped out of my head! I had noticed how pretty she was before, but now she looked a MILLION TIMES prettier! And her size 9s were shapely and in immaculate condition, and pretty nicely on display, her ankles crossed. So, wet patch of grass or not, I was soon in the perfect spot, and the camera came out.

She watched me do this but stayed put. Always a crucial time for me, but I have to say 8 out of 10 do. The 9th might pull her legs up or turn her seat so her feet are not facing me, and less than 1 in 100 give me shit about it. But as I say this girl was just very coolly appraising me with this very impassive look on her face. So I point the camera straight at her bare soles and now I'm looking at her in the viewfinder, and she once again gives me a quick look but looks at her phone again. Then, to my relief and happiness, she did a rare thing I LOVE -- she looked at the camera, and then slid her feet FORWARD so I could see her bare soles EVEN BETTER. I have to restrain myself from getting up and hugging girls who do this! It's segments like that which make all the time I waste and all the shit I take totally worth while. She saw that I was loving her beautiful soles so she gave them to me. THANK YOU ITALIAN GIRL!!! So I settled in for what turned out to be twenty minutes of luscious bare sole exposure from this very stoic Italian girl. As I shot she would flash these super fast peeks at the camera, and would even slide her feet forward to make sure I was getting perfect sole exposure! Lol I love Italian girls.

At one point she recrossed her ankles and I thought it would be better to shift my ass over a bit to get a better angle, and as I did this a guy was walking past me. He got a really good view of my camera and he stopped and watched me as I put the camera back on my leg and filled my viewfinder with her soles. And he just kept standing there, so I wondered if I was going to have a problem with this guy. But rather than confront me, he walked over to the Italian girl and told her I was shooting and pointed at the camera. I wondered what she would do -- this is a dangerous time, because the girls usually play along, but they don't want people knowing they are playing along, and if someone dimes me out the girls will sometimes act outraged, like they didn't know (when actually you can see them peeking at the camera and smirking before it happened). But her response was epic. She looked at him, listened to him, saw him point, and ... ignored him. I mean, totally ignored him. Like he did not exist. She was like, "I know what's going on, now go away." After that I loved her even more as the white knight flounced off, foiled. She went back to her phone, and even cracked a very wry smile, lol!!!

Later she got a call and spoke, in English this time with a little accent, for a few minutes, then packed up and left. After like 20 minutes of BEAUTIFUL sole display, just perfect, and she did it on purpose, what an amazing girl. I love that about this segment, and I also love how she's all dressed for a day in midtown but her soles are totally bare and completely exposed -- my very favorite type of shoot. The contrast between the fit and confident girl and the sensitive, exposed bare soles is incredibly exciting to me....

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1319 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw man. Sounds like you may of had a shot perhaps seeing her. Maybe even getting her number!
The shot with with the "hero" is hilarious...lmao
Great work my friend. I've been getting some girls in the battery park area willing to pose. Ive been a fan of your material for a long while now. Your pics never disappoint. Thank you.

Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10505 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Insert crash and burn sound effect for our hero of the day.

I think her not saying anything was the best response. Just look at him for moment to convey that you fully understood what he said, but then simply ignore him and go back to what you were doing. She was basically like, "Yes. Now leave us alone."

Nice!

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has awesome soles. Big, smooth and nice toes. Great find [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolelySimplePleasures
Loyal Member
Member # 51086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolelySimplePleasures   Email SolelySimplePleasures   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So cute!! I need a park like this around me.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God bless Italian girls, they love their feet and so do we.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links