Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Macey's big japanese soles "My tired soles!!"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Macey's big japanese soles "My tired soles!!"
aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aznfeetish   Author's Homepage   Email aznfeetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Macey, who works at a karaoke bar as a waitress. One night at this local karaoke bar, i noticed her walking in and out karaoke rooms and immediately I know that she works there. I asked if she's Japanese and i'm looking for a model for project. She asked a few questions and explained to her i am a student and she agreed on upon helping me out. She also loves modelling and she does it a lot for fun with helping her friends of being in front of the camera. Macey works hard and her big tired feet are sore all the time, she stands about 9-10 hours almost everyday. She took off her ankle boots and puts her feet up, omg, beautiful Asian soles! not too wide and not too slim! Those are my kind of soles! They're size 38.5 and Macey stands about 5'7, which is quite tall for an Asian girl. Gorgeous smooth soles and I am definitely asking her to come back soon! Perhaps with a summer park theme!

-

https://www.clips4sale.com/ studio/ 101615/ solenation

Posts: 437 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could bury my face on those soles for hours.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshington
Major Player
Member # 51122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshington   Author's Homepage   Email Meshington   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?

Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about foot massages, I'm the foot fuckin' master.

Posts: 161 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice indeed [Bow Down]

[ February 05, 2018, 06:17 PM: Message edited by: Footman44 ]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man, I could massage those soles for days [Drool]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful soles. [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aznfeetish   Author's Homepage   Email aznfeetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
I could bury my face on those soles for hours.

hahaaaaaaaaaaa
Posts: 437 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bigger feet on an Asian female can be such a nice find.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links