Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Foot teaser!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot teaser!
Bratty Samantha
Board Regular
Member # 51822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bratty Samantha   Author's Homepage   Email Bratty Samantha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone, my name is Samantha Foxx! I recently opened up a clips4sale page and wanted to drop by with some treats- hope you enjoy!

-
 -
 -
 -

Clips4sale studio: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/118680/samantha-foxx

--------------------
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/118680/samantha-foxx

Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well hellooo Samantha. Welcome to wu's. Thanks for sharing some of your stuff, I'm sure many here will be very pleased indeed. Your feet look absolutely divine, your soles look smooth as silk and the shape of your feet is just [Thud] [Drool] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Samantha! You are indeed what the doctor ordered!!! [Cheers] [Joint]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bratty Samantha
Board Regular
Member # 51822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bratty Samantha   Author's Homepage   Email Bratty Samantha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the lovely compliments!

--------------------
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/118680/samantha-foxx

Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are so absolutely GORGEOUS! Any chance of you dominating another female with your feet in a WMV clip? I would love to see you force another female, rival, to SMELL, LICK and KISS your sexy bare feet! You sitting on her, and dominating her under your fantastic TOES and SOLES!!! Could that ever happen? I HOPE SO!!!!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links