Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » African princess

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: African princess
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

Many of the clips I capture usually start with my description of how badly I'd been doing at capturing footage up until then, lol, but this one was caught toward the end of a real winning streak. I had shot three nice long segments in the past 48 hours (!!!) and I was about the leave the park for a social engagement, but I thought, "No big deal, self, just leave! You've done fine these past two days. But maybe just give the lawn one more look before you go." So I went up to the library terrace and scanned around and right away I saw a set of creamy soles and above them a big mane of black hair, and I headed straight over there, trying to remember how much space I had on my memory card. As it turned out, I had plenty.

And as it also turned out, as I got closer to the girl, I literally could not believe my eyes.

I don't think it's much of an exaggeration to say that this is arguably the most beautiful girl I've ever shot. Her face is just impeccably gorgeous. She also had a rocking little body on her. And as I looked over her bare soles, I saw that these were not any less gorgeous than the rest of her. Other than two very mild, subtle little pressure calluses on the end of the balls of her feet, they were perfect, soft and shapely, about size 8 I'd say. And they were ACTIVE. As she was texting her feet wriggled all around as she frowned or laughed at what she read. (I also noticed that she nodded when she read a text she agreed with, or shook her head when she disagreed, which is SO FUCKING ADORABLE!) Her features looked very African, like women I've known or worked with from West Africa, rather than African American. I thought of her immediately as an African princess and I still do.

So being me, I sat down with her to my left side, put my camcorder on my leg, got her in my viewfinder, zoomed in, and pressed record. She watched me do all of this, but by the time I hit record she went back to her screen, and for a while pointedly avoided looking at me, maybe thinking I was going to shoot a few seconds and then scurry off. But that's not me! As long as the soles are out, so am I -- and as she seemed to realize that, she did this thing where she "noticed" me shooting and crooked her head to look down into the camera. Maybe she thought that would make me run off, but no, you have to basically shoot me or set me on fire for that when I've got beautiful soles in my viewfinder. lol So I kept shooting and based on her laughing and lively discussion in her text messaging I guessed the audacious man filming the bare bottoms of her feet was the subject of some animated discussion! She doesn't seem to have taken my photo with her phone though. The whole time those gorgeous soft feet of hers kept up their sexy dance.

Several times guys came right over close and I was wondering if someone was going to hit on her, because beautiful girls have to fight guys off constantly! But I was grateful that it didn't happen. One guy came pretty close and just stood there for a few seconds staring at her bare soles, then walked past her. I was glad nothing happened. Eventually the African princess had to go to some event for her kingdom, lol, and off she went, but I was basically numb with excitement after having caught over TWENTY MINUTES of her, including her adorable peeks. This is one of those rare segments that I'll just pause it and look at her face. Not even her soles, just her face. She's just way beyond perfection.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good find with this girl. Thanks for sharing.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great find, RBS [Thumbs Up]

[ February 25, 2018, 04:23 PM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud] [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
exceptionally beautiful facial features..her mocha soles look soo soft. a princess indeed!
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful woman with fantastic soles and love how amused she seems with you catching the pics of her soles. [Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They often are! Not always, lol, but often ....

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm late but she is a legit Goddess, excellent work my good man.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links