Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sunday Morning Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sunday Morning Feet
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know, I know, they aren't any different than my Saturday morning feet, but my boyfriend insists they are great shots and I need to share them with my "legions of fans". His words, not mine. [Laugh] Although, I have certainly come to appreciate my feet since being with him. And, I do admit, I like the feeling of making this big, strong, muscular man weak in the knees at the site of them. We have a lot of fun with this.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 - https://www.instagram.com/footworshipee/

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KnightTimeFeet:
Your feet are wonderfully sexy! May I ask what size they are?

Thank you. They're 9.5.

--------------------

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saturday, Sunday who cares. Your feet are outstanding. I'd have them lazing on the bed anyday of the week. Although my face would probably be planted right on those sexy soles of yours [Drool] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clever_username
Board Regular
Member # 51702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clever_username   Email Clever_username   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Your soles are so sexy & it must be a dream come true for your boyfriend to suck on those gorgeous toes. Nice pics!!
Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWESOME EVERY DAY, ANY DAY, ANY TIME!!!!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Thanks so much for the comments. Makes my day! [Smile]

--------------------

solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, I really overlooked this! They look fantastic on any day of the week!
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

quote:
Originally posted by solesurvivordragon:
Man, I really overlooked this! They look fantastic on any day of the week!

Thank you!

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links