Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Have Arch Will Travel

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Have Arch Will Travel
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, I'm planning my annual trip to southern California in late April or early May, and I'm thinking of taking no other than the fabulous Annie with me. As most of you know, Annie is my latest model, and my first since I closed Feet Fair, but this 6' 2" high arched gal is such a gem, that she's fast becoming my muse. Anywho, if any of you wants me to shoot a custom picture set or video for you, please drop me a line, or if you're a local photographer and wish to do a session with her, maybe I can arrange it for you.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Het arches are fire. Arched soles with her current pedi?

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't get here as often as I like. She is marvelous! First I've seen of her.

My first impression, if it isn't some form of sacrilege, would be to recommend her as the next "The Tall Goddess".

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
I don't get here as often as I like. She is marvelous! First I've seen of her.

My first impression, if it isn't some form of sacrilege, would be to recommend her as the next "The Tall Goddess".

That's why you have to stay in touch, my man, otherwise you miss stuff.

I don't think it's sacrilegious at all to pencil her in as the next great tall model, she clearly has the right stuff...

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Adam, what is her shoe size?
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Hey Adam, what is her shoe size?

She's a 10.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam come to MA!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links