Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » more sexy young latina feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: more sexy young latina feet
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive known this lovely young lady of Guatemalan and Peruvian descent for abt 2 years now. She is a receptionist at the dentist practice I visit. We've lately been quite social as of lately. She said shed like to model her feet for me soon. She sent me samples to share and would like to hear some feedback. She is unsure if her peds would be admired for a session. Tell her what you think and give some encouragement. Thanks, all.
http://imgur.com/0sUzxWt
http://imgur.com/5cYbOvn
http://imgur.com/AQi4QTl
http://imgur.com/h7zhmF7

Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very pretty girl, and beautiful feet. Definitely interested in seeing more of her. [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wooden Leviathan
Major Player
Member # 51499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wooden Leviathan   Email Wooden Leviathan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yaaas, this is awesome. Please more in the future. Si, amo los pies de mujera india.

--------------------
xX_LeViAtHaN_Xx

Posts: 150 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice indeed [Drool] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I once had a little something with this girl, she was from Peru. Sexy as hell, feet that got my cock hard.
Her feet are definitely worth a secession or two. Especially after she get off of work. [Jerkoff]

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks guys..im getting her to do a few pics and a video for me next week. Shes great. Our occasional fun encounters have become more intense and loves the foot attention. She goes wild over her toes sucked.
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now I'm not sure if you like smelly feet, but do her feet get smelly? The peruvian girl that I was once with, her feet after work smelled so GOOD. Not stinky, but nice and smelly. So i wonder, do her feet smell?
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

just a faint sweat scent whenever i had them. i dont perfer overly oderous feet..i like them clean actually.
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They have a nice shape to them. What size are they?
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links