Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » How to Get Scented Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How to Get Scented Feet
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My boyfriend absolutely loves scented feet. He hates when people say things like stinky feet, or smelly feet because he feels it implies something bad. He prefers words like aromatic, or scented. Unfortunately, my feet don't always sweat and produce that scent he loves. So, I had to get creative. He was always really cool about it and would just tell me how perfect my feet are, and that scent is just a bonus. But, that wasn't good enough for me. I was determined to give him that scent he likes, whenever he wants it. So, I started wrapping my feet in plastic wrap. It works great! He literally gets intoxicated by the scent. I love watching him enjoy my feet. Here he is taking off some of the layers. But, he is going to unwrap the final layer later. He wants to worship my sleepy feet later.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 - https://www.instagram.com/footworshipee/

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!

Thanks for the advice and tips!!

Too bad no unveiling the feet afterwards...woukd love to see your toes and soles:)

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. He is one lucky guy. I love the scent of female feet it gets going in no time. . . . With your neet little trick I think we'd be best of friends [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Wow!

Thanks for the advice and tips!!

Too bad no unveiling the feet afterwards...woukd love to see your toes and soles:)

He may take more pics yet. He still hasn't unwrapped them because it's all over once he does, and he likes to savor the experience. [Laugh]

In the meantime, I have pics of my bare feet in the Sunday Morning Feet thread, and other threads. [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
Wow. He is one lucky guy. I love the scent of female feet it gets going in no time. . . . With your neet little trick I think we'd be best of friends [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

I have no doubt we would! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a rare breed [Smile]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOU ARE THE PERFECT WOMAN! SO AMAZING!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You two are a great couple. He is such a nice guy for not complaining when your feet don't stink.

And you are amazing for being resourceful and sharing. How long does it take? seems like an all day type of thing.

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I admire your dedication, nice to see [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

quote:
Originally posted by LovelyLadies:
You are a rare breed [Smile]

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

quote:
Originally posted by NEWYORKGUY:
YOU ARE THE PERFECT WOMAN! SO AMAZING!

Aww. Thank you! I just have a reverse foot fetish. I enjoy having my feet done, and go to whatever lengths I need to, to get the best results. He's happy, I reap the benefits! [Smile]

--------------------

Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

quote:
Originally posted by nodes:
You two are a great couple. He is such a nice guy for not complaining when your feet don't stink.

And you are amazing for being resourceful and sharing. How long does it take? seems like an all day type of thing.

Thank you. You can get scent after just a few hours. Especially, if I wear it, and then go workout. The longer it's worn, the stronger the scent.

--------------------

Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
I admire your dedication, nice to see [Thumbs Up]

Thank you! [Smile]

--------------------

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links