Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The Jewish Ultra-MILF...SPEAKS!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Jewish Ultra-MILF...SPEAKS!!!
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

The Jewish Ultra-MILF returns! I had not seen her in the park for a while, then she suddenly started showing up. She kind of visits the park in waves, and the latest wave began in late July to early August, right before I was going away on vacation, so I hoped that she would be in a good pose position before I left. And literally THE DAY BEFORE I am to leave, she is!

It as super hot and she was dressed very summery, including sandals, but when I spotted her when I cam back from getting a sandwich she already had them off, her big sexy feet up. This time they looked a little grimy and slightly callused, I guessed because of the sandals, but the really excellent thing was, she was ON THE PHONE! Chatting away, very very talkative. She seemed to be talking to a close friend or a sister or something, because she talked a blue streak. LOVE IT. I sat down in front of her and she took it all in stride, keeping her feet up and watching me with mild curiosity as I took the camera out. I pointed it right at her feet and she just kept chatting away.

The only thing about her is, she moves her feet around quite a bit, and her big shapely feet go up and down a lot. I edit the videos to try to make it as smooth as possible. This time she moved them even more than usual, I assume because she was talking. So sometimes I moved myself, other times I just stopped shooting and waited for her feet to come back pointed better at the camera lens. She was a sport and when she saw I had stopped shooting (the little red light goes out) she would soon move them back so that they were better visible. Women like this, who seem to find the experience very entertaining, often like to give me a gut check, and will at times give the camera a nice long look just to let me know they know, and to see how I'll respond. I just keep shooting and they usually just shrug and chuckle and go back to what they are doing.

All told I sat there for about 25 minutes, maybe a half hour. She's such a sexy MILF and her feet are total dynamite. I have to think about whether I should keep shooting her when I see her. I often see the same women in the park over and over and if they put their bare feet up once, it's a safe bet they'll do it every time, but I usually just shoot them once because there's nothing to be gained by doing it over and over. But there's something moth-to-the-flame about her soles that I just can't resist ....

-  -  -
 -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1312 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud] [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] . Now this is a milf that has feet I'd have resting on my face all day.

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her again? [Jerkoff] [Drool]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally like the "second time encounters" with many of the females he posts. The gals are generally are a bit more open and playful with their feet being that they have usually by now figured out what the game is and what RBS is up to, and see it as something innocuous and humorous.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I think they remember the last time and know I’m not going to follow them home or hit on them or anything like that.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1312 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KounterPunch
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha what a story.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"haha what a story."

SOCK-PUPPET ALERT !!! [Nut Kick]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
"haha what a story."

SOCK-PUPPET ALERT !!! [Nut Kick]

Gotta keep the main account out of trouble and solely post pictures with that one, since that one is needed to be able to try and promote the site, and use the sock account to be able to continue with his usual foot forum antics.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Yep, that's why the sock should be banned. After all, the sock has no association with BHE. The excuse that's made that keeps the original around.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

He’d likely just create another.
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel like im missing out on another conversation...
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KounterPunch
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get it now, you dumb knuckleheads think because I came to someone's defense in a thread a year ago and once shot some pics & video for our respective sites/clips store together with this person back when we lived in the same area a decade ago and now call bullshit on these fake stories, that I must be him using a second account now? cool story bro. Such crafty failed logic considering there's a log of everyone's IP and login times and I am sure the admins know who is who. Keep believing this circus and you will keep "Elegantly" chasing your tails and making a dumbass of yourselves.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a lucky lucky man.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm] [Drool] [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links