Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Optomotrist Office Candids

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Optomotrist Office Candids
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -

The light is dim because this candid was taken while an eye exam was being done at the optometrists' office. The Latina assistant just couldn't stop playing with her pointy flats. Not the best quality candids, more like fish in a barrel candids. But considering I took these over the weekend they are fresh. Not only that but I am essentially practicing so that I can get into the habit of posting more.

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent work my friend. That would me districted at work completely. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links