Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The Plastic Just Came Off...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Plastic Just Came Off...
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to work early this morning with my feet in their layers. One thin sock layer, a layer of plastic wrap, and then a final layer of socks. My boyfriend is big on scent, so I do what I have to do to get that scent he loves. After coming home from working all day, he just took off the plastic to reveal moist, scented feet. He is completely intoxicated! It's sure to be a fun night! [Wink]

-

-

-

--------------------
 - https://www.instagram.com/footworshipee/

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From his perspective...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So lucky, I can imagine what next [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long, thin and sexy [Hump]
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a lucky dude he is. I've got a trouser tent just thinking about the scent that they must be giving. Man I'd pay to sniff those sexy feet [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
Long, thin and sexy [Hump]

Thank you! [Wink]

--------------------

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!! I would love to take a hit off of that!!

Super cool you do that nice tteat for him.and sharing the experience with us

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
What a lucky dude he is. I've got a trouser tent just thinking about the scent that they must be giving. Man I'd pay to sniff those sexy feet [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Mmm. That's hot! He says they're kind of a vinegary, musky scent. I know he loves it. He also loves when I wear my leather flats and bare feet since the scent of the leather mingles with my natural scent. Just waiting for it to warm up!

--------------------

Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Wow!!! I would love to take a hit off of that!!

Super cool you do that nice tteat for him.and sharing the experience with us

Thank you! [Smile]

--------------------

Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Foot_Worshipee:
quote:

Mmm. That's hot! He says they're kind of a vinegary, musky scent. I know he loves it. He also loves when I wear my leather flats and bare feet since the scent of the leather mingles with my natural scent. Just waiting for it to warm up!
The smell of hot feet out of leather flats is awesome. I'll pop over when it warms up. . . . [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Foot_Worshipee:
quote:

The smell of hot feet out of leather flats is awesome. I'll pop over when it warms up. . . . [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]
Come on over! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Drool]

Thanks, footjoyboy. [Smile]

--------------------

NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! HE IS SO SO SO LUCKY! FANTASTIC!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

quote:
Originally posted by NEWYORKGUY:
WOW! HE IS SO SO SO LUCKY! FANTASTIC!

Thanks, NEWYORKGUY! [Smile]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links