Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » "The one with the big feet"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "The one with the big feet"
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Newest clip just added, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

One of the greatest experiences I had last summer, in fact one of my greatest shooting experiences ever, was the pair of Ecuadorian girls who pointed at me and laughed uproariously as I shot their propped up soles. It's amazing!

Well, soon after I shot them, I was patrolling around on the lawn during a free concert and saw some gorgeous soles propped up and immediately recognized her -- "the one with the big feet!" I thought to myself. I got hard immediately, which is NOT something that usually happens, because I'm usually "all business" when it comes to shooting, if that makes any sense. But her big beautiful feet are so sexy, and I'd enjoyed them so many times already, seeing them propped up again just had that effect. lol

I guess I'm glad it did, because I think you guys all know what when the testosterone is flowing, you have extra nerve, and I needed it for this shoot. As there was a concert going on, there were a lot of people around her, and in order to get good sole exposure, I'd have to sit so that people could look straight down into my lap and even see my viewfinder. But in the "condition" I was in, and with those soles available again, I just went over and did it! That's not to say that it wasn't a nerve wracking experience, but with a trouser cannon, I was more worried about someone intervening that I was about the embarrassment. But in any event I went and sat basically at the feet of a middle aged couple, who I think were British, lol. I took the camera out and the girl just sat there with a smile on her face. She might have seen me before, patrolling around, and of course she had my number the last time, so this was all familiar territory for her. She kept her feet down! I was really close to her, much closer than the last time, and it provided a really great angle. I saw right away that I was so close her feet were in the way of her face, so I shimmied over to her right a little, and I felt my ass bump into the feet of the man I was sitting in front of! He politely moved his feet out of the way. I was just focused on keeping her bare soles in the viewfinder and WHAT A SIGHT THAT WAS! Her soles are so gorgeous, soft and large and shapely. In fact I was so close to her, and there was so little room on the lawn, people were actually passing between me and her bare feet, and I wondered a couple of times if someone was going to bump into her big bare feet ... and from the look on her face when they would pass, she seemed to be wondering the same thing!

As I thought might be the case, she was not quite as sassy when she was by herself as she was with her beautiful dark haired friend. Not to say that she was aloof or freaked -- she seemed comfortable and amused, but she was mellow about it. I wondered if she was going to react to me at all, besides a few check-up peeks she gave me now and then, but then about fifteen minutes (!!!) after I started shooting, she just looked right down into the camera and then looked at my face with such a funny, sweet and knowing smile. That was her more subtle (MUCH more subtle) way of saying "yes of course I see again what you're up to American man!"

Strangely enough, soon discovered she was in the middle of a phone conversation! Of all places to have a phone call, in the middle of a concert. I don't get that. Shot her big soft soles up close and personal for about a half hour. This is edited down to some delicious highlights. When she left, I did. I was very careful not to look at the British people I had been sitting in front of all that time when I got up, lol!

-  -  -
 -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looks a bit like a girl I know, although my friend doesn't have particularly large feet.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's no wonder you were walking around with a trouser canon. Her soles are gorgeous [Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute girl with amazing soles. [Cheers] [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links