Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Marien in Fishnets

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Marien in Fishnets
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I posted a link on my recent shoot with Francine, here I brought in Marien at the end: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=039210

After Frankie left, I took the red fishnet stockings that I used to shoot Frankie and I told Marien to wear them for a quick set with her. Marien is always happy to try new things and experiment, and here are the results of that shoot:

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Thud] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My goodness, she looks amazing in those stockings. The urge to give her a good fuck after Frankie left would have been intense if I was in your place.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Fantastic. [Drool] [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SUPERarcheS
Major Player
Member # 51869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SUPERarcheS   Email SUPERarcheS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SUPREME FOR ADULT SECTOR

--------------------
 -

Posts: 136 | Registered: Mar 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soncee
Loyal Member
Member # 47925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soncee   Email soncee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Out of all the models you shoot she looks like the closest to getting naked!
Her cute nips look nice.
Has she ever thought of doing a nude foot fetish shoot? Or footjobs?

Posts: 50 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by soncee:
Out of all the models you shoot she looks like the closest to getting naked!
Her cute nips look nice.
Has she ever thought of doing a nude foot fetish shoot? Or footjobs?

Truth be told, Marien doesn't mind showing off a little skin, and here's an implied look from one of our last shoots (her idea) but I don't really shoot that type of content. I'm pretty sure that I can get her to do full nude if I want but I'm not sure about the footjob business...

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soncee
Loyal Member
Member # 47925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soncee   Email soncee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Nice!
Just wondering.
I know when the fair was still going some of the models went topless showing their breasts, always wanted to see hers. she is so pretty beyond just her AMAZING feet.
Shes so great I just want to see as much of her as possible! Would love to see the rest of this nude set if possible! [Fingers Crossed]
As always amazing, I always look to see if there is more content of her, she has been one of your most constant models so just wondered if she ever thought of taking that next step.
Thank You and I hope to see more! [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 50 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Marien texted me last night, she's planning to move to Miami, where she lived for a while. That would be a tough loss of a really good model.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn fine work!! Marien is legendary! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She seems like a very cool lady, love the glasses/fishnets.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Sometimes Marien sends me non feet pics to show me how she's looking at the moment. These pics were sent a couple of weeks ago.

-

[ April 22, 2018, 09:47 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

As of late, Marien has forgone her traditional blonde locks in favor of hot and cotton candy pink hues. That's all well and good, but to me, it's still all about her succulent feet, ya dig?

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

SUPERarcheS
Major Player
Member # 51869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SUPERarcheS   Email SUPERarcheS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 136 | Registered: Mar 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links