Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Did this guy fall for man feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Did this guy fall for man feet?
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the foot guy that everyone seems to hate but like his work. When I saw the pics. on Angle Foot a couple weeks ago my first thought was that those are man feet. Today I ran across the Youtube vid. of it, and it seems like a few of the commenters there agree with me. I couldn't bare to watch but a few second of the vid. but the foot guy actually licks "her" soles. [Puke]
What do you think? Man feet or an actual woman?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IK5L-maHEU

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My boyfriend and I both watched this and we think it's a guy. Especially for the fact that the dress he/she is wearing has a high neck that would help conceal an Adam's apple, and the size 11 feet. Yes, there are women with size 11 feet, but it is more rare. I am not a foot connoisseur, like my guy is, but his guess is man feet. [Laugh]

--------------------
 - https://www.instagram.com/footworshipee/

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
luckily usually prefer smaller feet size <9. I think that's one way of weeding out man feet.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen some vids of rather manly looking women before, but after viewing this I have to say I think it's a dude. [Confused]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My boyfriend and I both watched this..... but his guess is man feet. [Laugh]
Comment by Foot_Worshipee

I'm going to go back this time and try, try, to watch the whole vid. [Puke] Another thing that I think indicates a man is the voice.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
My boyfriend and I both watched this..... but his guess is man feet. [Laugh]
Comment by Foot_Worshipee

I'm going to go back this time and try, try, to watch the whole vid. [Puke] Another thing that I think indicates a man is the voice.

The voice for sure. We suffered through the whole thing. We were dying.

--------------------

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

What a douche; he kissed "her" feet way more than I imagined. [Puke]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

quote:

Yes. It was hard to watch. We had to find some good material to try to erase it from our minds. [Laugh]

--------------------

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

[Laugh] .... [Cry]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Wooden Leviathan
Major Player
Member # 51499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wooden Leviathan   Email Wooden Leviathan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solefull00:
luckily usually prefer smaller feet size <9. I think that's one way of weeding out man feet.

Precisely. I second this thought (stated above). This is one (from a few) particular reasons why I don't get any infatuation with 'big feet'. I especially don't get when the hypothetical girl in question has feet above a size 10. This is especially true if she also happens to be on the heavy side, i.e., feet that are big and wide. In either case, I mean one (the guy) could potentially swap shoes with her at that point, for Gawd's sake. Might as well be into 'dude feet', which (on my view) is not morally wrong, just categorically wrong...[Deleted by me, WL]. I'll just leave it at that. Perhaps I simply misunderstand...

[ April 03, 2018, 07:24 PM: Message edited by: Wooden Leviathan ]

--------------------
xX_LeViAtHaN_Xx

Posts: 150 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goofballa
Major Player
Member # 3167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goofballa   Author's Homepage   Email goofballa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I not only kissed her feet I had dated her and had intercourse with her as well. She also has a biological child. Her voice is one from Boston. She is a beautiful lady. Just so you know many ebony women have rather lager feet. An 11 shoe size is rather larger but not as large as another ebony woman I have posted on anglefoot that of a size 12 back near 2009 Trace Dog

--------------------
Tracy dunivan

Posts: 135 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SUPERarcheS
Major Player
Member # 51869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SUPERarcheS   Email SUPERarcheS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Foot_Worshipee:
quote:

Yes. It was hard to watch. We had to find some good material to try to erase it from our minds. [Laugh]
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 136 | Registered: Mar 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

"I not only kissed her feet I had dated her and had intercourse with her as well. She also has a biological child. Her voice is one from Boston. She is a beautiful lady. Just so you know many ebony women have rather lager feet. An 11 shoe size is rather larger but not as large as another ebony woman I have posted on anglefoot that of a size 12 back near 2009 Trace Dog"
Comment by goofballa

Thanks for your explanation, but you will forgive me if I believe hardly any of it. Let's start with the fact that you lie to the women whose feet you film (and I believe you've gotten in trouble for it) So I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't being candid with your comment above. One thing is...if you are so familiar with each other then why did you both seem so nervous? Sure seemed like a first time encounter. Why didn't you call each other by name? If you know each other so well then why not do your shtick at "her" place or your place? "She" said that "she" is 57 years old. How old would that make "her" biological child?
Go read some of the Youtube comments; I'm not the only one that thinks this is, or was, a guy. If you enjoyed yourself, then so be it.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links