Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sultry library soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sultry library soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

The weather this late fall day was supposed to be unseasonably warm, in the high 60s, so I was psyched to maybe get some late season soles, but sadly when I got up it was really cold out. I thought, "oh well, maybe the season is over." So I didn't bring my camera with me. But then, it got MUCH MUCH warmer during the day! So I was bummed until I remembered that I had a backup camcorder in my office, and so I ran out, bought a battery, charged it a bit, and got out to the park area. And as SOON as I got there, BAM! This very hot looking Jewish girl was stretched out on the library terrace, her coat off, her bare tootsies out of her Uggs which were clearly WAY too warm for this very warm fall day. She was in a great spot, near the edge of the terrace -- although she was in a spot where I had to sit on the ground, lol, at least there was a little ledge I could sit on, so I looked somewhat less ridiculous than I usually do. But still, I came over and sat on the ground, right in front of her, so I was concerned how she would react. I sat down and she was totally and completely chill with it. From the little looks I was getting from her, she was acting like my shooting her was ok, and it was this little secret between the two of us, which she found funny. She was dressed beautifully, with amazing pattern pants and huge feathers on her earrings.

She's fucking gorgeous, looking like a young Lily Taylor but even better looking, and her chunky feet look so pampered and tender, like they've yet to be walked on! She was totally game to my interest in her bare soles, and left her feet up for a long while, sometimes shooting me a little knowing look -- I know what you're up to. She even put her feet side by side for a while, which I LOVE. You can almost visualize them in the stocks that way. lol Shot her for about twelve minutes, then my battery died. I had not wanted to sit and wait for hours for the battery to charge, in the fear that I was letting a great shot get away. It turned out to be the right move! I was a little disappointed that the battery was dead but I had an amazing clip with one of the hottest, most sultry girls I had ever shot. When I got up and brushed the dust off my pants, I shot her a quick look to see what her reaction was, and she gave me this very wry, crooked smile. Even before I left she reached down and grabbed her Uggs and put them back on and put her feet back up. I thought to myself, shit that was amazing!

When I was getting this ready for upload, I was always stopping and looking at her face and I kept saying "man, she's SO beautiful."

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent! [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. She's is super hot. Those soles look [Bow Down] [Thud] [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha yeah her soles are thicc! Her face is what drives me crazy though tbh.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing work on this lovely lady as well as the beautiful British cutie you found at the concert.

Excellent scouting prowess.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice looking female. I really like the texture of her soles. Cool to see that she was game for a little foot action as well. Also glad that she put her feet side by side, as I personally prefer that position in lieu of them being crossed.

The only downside is the battery ran out prematurely, but had it not been charged even a bit, this segment wouldn't have happened at all. Fingers crossed that perhaps you see her again some time.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links