Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » SWAINS' barefoot lifestyle (caution! DIRTY SOLES!)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SWAINS' barefoot lifestyle (caution! DIRTY SOLES!)
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In today’s update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have two photosets of our gorgeous superstar SWAINS,
ultra-glamorous and DIRTY-SOLED, plus a HD VIDEO in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series
showing SWAINS riding barefooted & FILTHY-SOLED on her train back home
after a shooting with AMELIE in Mantova (Italy), enjoying a cigarette in front of
the railway station of Verona, and waving you goodbye with a great smile!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
STAY TUNED for other exciting releases in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series in the next updates! [Cool]

SWAINS delivers bare legs & FILTHY SOLES shows in Mantova (Italy) and on her train back to Verona!
 -

-

-

SWAINS is barefooted, dressed to kill and hotter than hell in Venice (Italy)
 -

-

SWAINS rides barefooted her train back to Verona (Italy)
 -

SWAINS is starring in another HD VIDEO in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series (duration over 4'30'')!
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Mmm]

[Evil Grin] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
[Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

[Evil Grin] [Joint] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dirty feet are truly underrated.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
Dirty feet are truly underrated.

Of course I cannot but agree with you, sir.. yet I am happy to note that the attitude of this forum members'
is much more respectful of "freedom of thought" about the content of posts than the attitude
of some members of a "thematic" forum about barefooting/dirty feet (you can easily guess which..).
In the five years I have been active here, nobody has ever been unpleasant towards me and my models..
in that forum, I have often been attacked / trolled and my models have been insulted.
So I would say that the community at WU's is really THE CREAM of foot enthusiasts..
and the merit also goes to our wise mods!
[Wu]

--------------------
 -

Crimson Beaver
Loyal Member
Member # 51795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Beaver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow she is gorgeous!

And her filthy soles are what dreams are made of!

I have been sexually aroused by women going barefoot in public and their black filthy soles my whole life. I first noticed this fetish of mine when I was only 5 years old and was shopping with my family at the grocery store when we ran into a kid I went to school with and his mom was shopping barefoot, her soles were filthy black and I remember it arousing me.

My wife and I are both very much into women going barefoot in public and filthy soles!

It's great to see such work and attention given to women going barefoot in public and their filthy soles! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
The luscious ass, soles and toes in our avatar are my wife's...

Posts: 59 | Registered: Jan 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Beaver:
Wow she is gorgeous!

And her filthy soles are what dreams are made of!

I have been sexually aroused by women going barefoot in public and their black filthy soles my whole life. I first noticed this fetish of mine when I was only 5 years old and was shopping with my family at the grocery store when we ran into a kid I went to school with and his mom was shopping barefoot, her soles were filthy black and I remember it arousing me.

My wife and I are both very much into women going barefoot in public and filthy soles!

It's great to see such work and attention given to women going barefoot in public and their filthy soles! [Jerkoff]

Many thanks indeed for your appreciation and for sharing your.. way towards the dirty-soled heaven, sir!
I have been into bare female feet since my very childhood myself! [Smile]
If you haven't already, maybe you will find it interesting to read about my own way
towards becoming THE FEETOSOPHER in this interview I released for WU's Feet Links! [Cool]
http://wusfeetlinks-interviews.blogspot.it/2016/03/the-feetosophers-interview.html
Bring my regards to your wonderful wife! [Bow Down]

--------------------
 -

Crimson Beaver
Loyal Member
Member # 51795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Beaver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Feetosopher:
Many thanks indeed for your appreciation and for sharing your.. way towards the dirty-soled heaven, sir!
If you haven't already, maybe you will find it interesting to read about my own way
towards becoming THE FEETOSOPHER in this interview I released for WU's Feet Links! [Cool]
http://wusfeetlinks-interviews.blogspot.it/2016/03/the-feetosophers-interview.html

Thank you for the reply, we both are eager to read your interview!

My wife was most flattered that you of all footmen would send her your regards and your bowdown emoji to her feet made her day!

If you ever cum to the US let us know, she'd love to model for you! [Smile]

--------------------
The luscious ass, soles and toes in our avatar are my wife's...

Posts: 59 | Registered: Jan 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Beaver:
quote:
Originally posted by Feetosopher:

Thank you for the reply, we both are eager to read your interview!

My wife was most flattered that you of all footmen would send her your regards and your bowdown emoji to her feet made her day!

If you ever cum to the US let us know, she'd love to model for you! [Smile]

Well, there is a lot to admire in your wife, also above the ankle.. this is a plus!
I'd be glad to come to the US some day, I have got some good pen friends there..
In case, I'll let you know.. and of course I would be ultra-glad to shoot your wife!
Many thanks again for your kind words! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Lovely.

Patrick

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico Patrick! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links