Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Legendary Neighbor size 11 latina

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Legendary Neighbor size 11 latina
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her full story from the clip i recently posted!

If you have been following the site for awhile you've probably seen some of the pics from this model through out the years. Never got around to posting the video's but here they are. What a story. I had this neighbor years ago that was a single MILF. Busty. Beautiful. Big sexy feet and LATINA! WOW. I started to chit chat with her here and there to get to know her. Nothing about her feet. One day we were both at the pool and she had her feet crossed at the ankles while she was tanning. Those shapely massive soles were too much to ignore. I got up the nerve and asked if shed be willing to help me out and model her feet. She was really open minded about the subject and agreed. She told me her feet were HUGE and that she wore a size 11. I Honestly thought they might have been a 12 and they might be. She could have just been shy about there size. She stopped by a few times and i snapped a bunch of pix of her soles. WOW what a SIGHT! To go along with this post ill put up a few pictures on various forums so you can get an example. Her soles were absolutely breathtaking. When she stopped by the second time I asked if she would be willing to pose her feet while having them cummed on. Was amazed when she said "yea thats cool". Speachless... She told me shes had men interested in her feet before and was surprised when one guy even told her that having big feet is a good thing. Thank you for laying the ground work! So one day i called her up. We got together and she told me that her feet happen to be VERY dry from her bare footing that day. I told her thats quite alright and we met up at the pool. That quick session is included in this clip. She poses her big wrinkled soles for the camera. Showing off that DEVASTATING toe point! Wow. We moved on and got to the cumming on her feet part. WOW PURE AMATEUR GOLD! Her reactions are amazing through the clip. She massages cock with her feet for the very first time and is intrigued! IT was super hard not to blow a load to her perfect latina feet. Unfortunately the camera died before the cumshot but i included a few pictures of the aftermath! What an amazing series of clips. There are TWO posing clips in this and ofcourse the footjob action. When the camera died I had her put her big feet infront of my face and point her soles. Right after that she gets her feet right back into position and takes a load on those sexy feet!

-  -  -  -

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud] . I wish I had a neighbours like that [Thumbs Up] [Cheers]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glabrous1
Loyal Member
Member # 9016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glabrous1   Email glabrous1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Evan- it's been replaced with a photobucket notice... waaahhhhhh!

--------------------
Shoes? Pfui.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karnivore
Board Regular
Member # 46880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karnivore   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for necroing this post, but what happened to the site? It's no longer on C4S?
Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links