Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My redheaded wife's size 8 feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My redheaded wife's size 8 feet
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tremendously pretty feet. her soles look sooo soft and sexy. you get to have those ah?, lucky boy.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joedidder3200
Board Regular
Member # 51891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joedidder3200   Author's Homepage   Email joedidder3200   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for the nice comments. I'll try to post additional photos. Perhaps after a polish change. My favorite color on her toes is purple!
Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cwren24
Major Player
Member # 49616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cwren24   Email cwren24   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man, those are some pretty feet. I would volunteer to worship those in a heartbeat, or even just rub them.

Purple nail polish on pale-skinned ladies is a weakness of mine, please do post that if you would!

Posts: 124 | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joedidder3200
Board Regular
Member # 51891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joedidder3200   Author's Homepage   Email joedidder3200   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, I will try to post new photos soon. My wife is enjoying the nice comments on this thread. I wish I could post a full body photo of her to show the pretty face behind the pretty feet. However, she's not ready for that at this time
Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joedidder3200
Board Regular
Member # 51891

Though I recently asked her if she would consider giving another man a hand job while he worshipped her feet and her answer was "well, maybe" and smiled. I would like to see that happen!
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow! I’d be happy just to worship them, sign me up!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cornfed40
Board Regular
Member # 44182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cornfed40   Email cornfed40   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She got two feet and two hands, ide be more than happy to voluteer to join yall! [Smile] . Great work my friend, you are a very lucky man
Posts: 17 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joedidder3200
Board Regular
Member # 51891

Here's an updated photo. My wife changed polish color to Cajun Shrimp. I guess this polish color is similar color to shrimp cocktail sauce...LOL. As you can see in the first photos I posted, my wife is a fair skinned redhead. Though she has developed a tan over that past few weeks. Enjoy!

-

[ May 16, 2018, 08:11 PM: Message edited by: joedidder3200 ]

AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can definitely see her skin got tanner. Any possibility she can go back to being super pale again? Don't get me wrong but I love the paleness on a woman's feet. I think soft creamy pale skin is so sexy. Not that dark skin is ugly. However, its just my preference to have feet as pale as possible.

Or does your wife just generally have very pale feet in the winter and lose its whiteness when summer approaches?

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joedidder3200
Board Regular
Member # 51891

Ok, back to my wife's creamy pale feet. The above photo was a fake tan. I snapped these to photos today after my wife asked me for a foot massage after her long day in sandles. Her soles are a little dusty. I hope you all enjoy.

-

-

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the updates.... [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joedidder3200
Board Regular
Member # 51891

I thought I would post a few more. These were from today during my nearly daily task of massaging my wife's feet. Her feet were very tired from wearing sandles the entire day. I really like the pink polish on her toes! What do you think?

-

-
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links