Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » I no longer struggle to get my cowboy boots off now that I have the EzeGripper!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I no longer struggle to get my cowboy boots off now that I have the EzeGripper!
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a little 12 second advert I came across on YouTube that just sort of makes you go "Um ok that's cool" at the end of it. Haha. Neither here nor there though. There's no barefoot foot content in it, it's just of a very pretty, tan brunette cowgirl (at least dressed as one) slipping off her cowboy boot and revealing her socked foot wearing thin, very short black ankle socks.

If you're a sock fan you might get some enjoyment out of it, but I thought it was sort of a tease with how pretty the gal is and knowing that her bare soles are just beneath those little thin black ankle socks, especially with the way she simultaneously describes that she's in her cowboy boots all the time and all day. When I first saw it and she was taking the cowboy boots off, I was hoping her feet were going to be bare, but no such luck. Almost. Haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix_LgO4WMbE

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
daang I wouldn't mind serving as her "EzeGripper" and taking those boots off her feet after she had been wearing them all day ... bet those black ankle socks would smell heavenly [Wink]
Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right? Forget your EzeGripper; allow me to "slide them right off" for you.

Or if she's adamant about using her EzeGripper that's cool too, if it'll get her feet in my lap quicker.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links