Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Naturally beautiful German's GORGEOUS size 10s

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Naturally beautiful German's GORGEOUS size 10s
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

This was mid-summer and in this week I saw this beautiful tall German woman three times in the same place at the same time. The first time was this clip, the second time, the middle of the same week, she had on a pair of skippies (which surprised me) with the size 10 on the sole and she did not take them off as she sat and read Der Spiegel (which is how I confirmed she was German, although her face is extremely German in shape and appearance), and the third time, the beginning of the next week, she had her feet up even higher, on the back of another chair. Then she disappeared and I have not seen her since. Tourist? Working on a job in the area? Who knows.

But this first time my eyes nearly popped out of my head. Despite her face being completely 100% natural without a drop of makeup on, she is absolutely gorgeous, like a German countess of the renaissance or something, but even more amazing are her big slender AMAZING soles. JESUS CHRIST they are fucking gorgeous. She had those same skippies on the ground near her chair and she was texting and surfing on her phone. I usually kind of linger a little to see where the best place to sit would be, if it's a good idea to sit and shoot, etc, but there was no way I was waiting this time -- I was thinking of one thing and one thing only -- "MINE!" lol There was no way I wanted to hesitate and lose the spot, so I almost ran over to sit down. She gave me a mildly interested look as I sat down and then as I took the camera out an eyebrow arch and a slight smile, a sort of placid amusement at other people's foibles, but then as I turned the camera on, she carefully avoided looking at it the whole time -- except once when I think her curiosity got the better of her and she forgot she was avoiding looking at me, and she did! But her expression basically never changed, a kind of slight smile on being in on something no one else was aware of. So her feet stayed down, so the same slight dance they were doing when I first saw them across the lawn.

Unfortunately some people brought a table over and were about to position it right in front of her, which would have turned this into a five minute segment, but the funny thing was, the woman in that group seems to have noticed I was shooting the German beauty's soles, because I saw her looking right at me, including my camera. I was actually worried that her group was going to interfere in some way because of this, but interestingly she actually did the opposite -- she got them to place the table a few feet away from directly in front! Then she sat there and watched me with interest as I continued shooting the beautiful slender soles of the German girl.

So I resumed and kep shooting until the German girl swung her feet over the side of the chair and put her skippies back on. A minute or two later she left. I wondered what was going to happen at that point with the table lady. Her friends had left except for one guy, but she stayed. I went to the alley to keep an eye on her, in case she put her feet up. But I never got the chance to find out, because they blew the whistle and closed the lawn ....

-  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way I'll be posting the other encounter with her too!

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty lady. Intrigued to see your other encounter with her.

Too bad also that the lawn was closed before enough time was given to see if that table lady may have put her feet on display or not.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
Pretty lady. Intrigued to see your other encounter with her.

Too bad also that the lawn was closed before enough time was given to see if that table lady may have put her feet on display or not.

Maybe it was nothing but I had a sense something was up with her.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
[Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

I second that emotion 😂

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

wolfman92
Board Regular
Member # 51819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wolfman92     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMM that lady is BEAUTIFUL! I am so looking forward to the second encounter photos/story you had with her [Smile]
Posts: 11 | Registered: Feb 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Thanks wolfman!

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Mmm]

Go ahead, you know you want to! 😄

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by realbaresoles:
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Mmm]

Go ahead, you know you want to! 😄
If only it was her saying those precise words, especially in this particular image:

-

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links