Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - May I Have More Mindee?: Week 1 - Set 1

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - May I Have More Mindee?: Week 1 - Set 1
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week begins a 5 week long event focusing on my site's most photographed, and I'd venture to say, most well-known model, Mindee. Each week will feature a double feature update bringing you 2 sets, for a grand total of 10 for the month. If you'd like to learn more about this event, check out the blog link below:

http://solesofsilkprod.blogspot.com/2018/04/preview-may-i-have-more-mindee.html

Set 1: The first set in this event was one that I let Mindee select. This set put her over 5,000 total photos on the site. With such an achievement, I wanted her to be the one to select the set. She picked her Booby Trap & Stockings set. These stockings were awesome and looked so good on my attractive blonde friend.

-

-

I want to express how much I adore Mindee, not only for all the modeling she's done for me since 2004, when the site first launched, but for being one of the best friends I've ever had. She is an amazing woman and I'm so proud of all she's done. She's so pretty, but at the same time, down to earth, caring, and oh so fun to spend time with. Thanks for all you've done and continue to do, Mindee!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TEN new sets of Mindee??!!? My god, I'm going to need a high-protein diet [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you all liked this one. It was her pick to break the 5,000 mark on the site. By time this event is over, she's going to be close to 6,000!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links