Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Mysterious Indian lady

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mysterious Indian lady
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip added, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

This isn't the first thing I've shot in 2018, but it's the BEST so far! By a longshot!

At lunchtime a few days ago, and the shady part of the lawn, on the south edge, is packed! I actually saw a girl I would have liked to shoot but there was literally no way to get to her. But then after 2 people began to leave, and I noticed when some office workers left that a pair of cute soles was uncovered by them moving, soles I hadn't noticed when patrolling around. So I walked past and was stunned -- a dark eyed Indian beauty and her FUCKING AMAZING soles -- high arched, about size 8, soft looking, immaculate, her peep toe pumps on the grass below. They must have hurt! Because she looked like the sort of woman with quiet dignity and personal power not to bare her vulnerable soles otherwise. I LOVE THAT. A strong and self-possessed woman showing her sensitive soles is a monster turn-on for me. I didn't even pass by and come back, I went straight over, because there's always a risk that some other foot guy will get there first, lol.

So I sit down and open my bag and take the camera out. There was a bit of sunglare in my eyes so I can't see if she's looking at me or not, and I put the camera on her bare soles and I'm just STAGGERED by THAT VIEW. But the angle isn't right so I move a bit and start shooting again. EVEN BETTER. At first I think maybe she hasn't noticed but BAM she looks at the camera, then looks back at her phone. She must have seen what I was doing when I was setting up because throughout the shoot she kept looking.

She's a bit of a mystery to me. On the one hand, for over 20 minutes she kept those amazing, perfect, curvy soles pointed straight at me -- I mean like perfection. She could easily have put her feet down, or put her shoes on, or whatever. And she kept looking but her expression is always so impassive. She doesn't seem upset, but also doesn't have a little secret smile, like so many of the girls I shoot. She keeps her emotional response very much o herself. That really is part of her personal dignity and self respect -- she's not going to let me know how she feels. The only giveaway for me is, a few times after she looks at the camera, and then looks back at her phone, she twitches her feet around just a bit, which suggests to me that she sees me shooting her bare soles, thinks about my interest in her naked feet, and that makes them involuntarily wriggle a little!

I'd guess she's about a size 8. She had a long skirt on, which worried me a little but didn't present any problems. She's SO PRETTY! When I'm watching this she crosses her ankles over the other way about 4 minutes in, and that's when I lose it! lol

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wooden Leviathan
Major Player
Member # 51499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wooden Leviathan   Email Wooden Leviathan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She enchanted you, brother. Awesome!

--------------------
xX_LeViAtHaN_Xx

Posts: 150 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That she did! LOL!

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice find with this gal, realbaresoles. Interesting reaction she had by seeming so cavalier about the whole ordeal.

On a side note, I came across this image in your thread on TMP from the latter part of last year:

-

That's the Dominican girl with the big feet, no? If so, is that clip going to be offered at all? You could post her over and over again, and I'd personally never tire of it. Her cute, unique facial features combined with her large, shapely feet makes her one of my favorites of yours.

[ May 27, 2018, 03:51 AM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Yeah that’s her. I love that girl. I guess I thought that since I had already posted her twice people might not want a third one but yeah I could post it.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMMMMM! Her feet have a great shape and they look smelly. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

I didn’t pick up any scent fbj, but perhaps! 😄

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
Very nice

Thanks!

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Glad you like it! 💪🏻

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

GreenManalishi
Major Player
Member # 48991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreenManalishi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 114 | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemaster1983   Email solemaster1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
Very nice find with this gal, realbaresoles. Interesting reaction she had by seeming so cavalier about the whole ordeal.

On a side note, I came across this image in your thread on TMP from the latter part of last year:

-

That's the Dominican girl with the big feet, no? If so, is that clip going to be offered at all? You could post her over and over again, and I'd personally never tire of it. Her cute, unique facial features combined with her large, shapely feet makes her one of my favorites of yours.

hi, how are you, rbs. can you please post vid of this qirl, please. i will put whatever money you want to buy this dominican qirl feet vid.
Posts: 299 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links