Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » I love shoe shopping for the wife!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I love shoe shopping for the wife!
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and she loves it right back!
 -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Man_UK
Loyal Member
Member # 26650

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Man_UK   Email Foot_Man_UK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing feet and I love the heels too [Jerkoff] [Drool] You're one lucky dude. She has a perfect pair. And I also love the anklet too. Nice
Posts: 83 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice toes!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy fuck your wifes feet are perfect! They drive me nuts , your a lucky man bud
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhh, one of my favorite activities. I love taking a hot female shoe shopping, and checking out the reaction from some of the guys at the store.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently went to a TJ Max while looking for my wife who wasn't were she said she'd meet me, and headed to the shoe section. My wife loves shoes, so I figured she'd be there. She wasn't there, but there was a woman in her late 50's who gave me a wonderful show of her buttery, flawless, smooth, curvy soles and perfectly pedicured toes. This woman had a 5/10 face but 9/10 feet. She wrinkled them up nicely to slip on a pair of sandals and then looked up at me to catch me staring at her feet just a bit too long. Not wanting to make a scene nor wanting any drama, I kept stepping right out of the store. I love the sole shows that happen at women's shoe stores and certainly don't mind buying my wife a pair just for "kicks."

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links