Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Amateur Foot Worship

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Amateur Foot Worship
Amateur Foot Clips
Board Regular
Member # 51940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amateur Foot Clips   Author's Homepage   Email Amateur Foot Clips   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Wu's Foot forum. I've recently opened a clip store and wanted to share it with all of you. It can be found here

One thing I felt that the foot fetish world was lacking in is truly sweaty and dirty feet. So our goal is truly authentic feet. We want the feet to look as dirty or smelly as we describe, and will do our best to bring that to our fans.

So check out our first few videos. We are brand new, so there might be some growing pains as we figure out the best way of doing things, but we intend to bring you new content that you enjoy at least once per week.

First Time Dirty Foot Worship

-

I was hoping to ease into foot slavery with some clean, nice smelling feet, but my mistress had other ideas.

Before filming, she decided to take a walk down the street, rubbing her feet all over the road and through the grass and dirt. She definitely enjoyed making me eat the grass that was stuck to her feet.

Right as I thought they would be clean enough, she decided to go walk around outside again, getting her feet even dirtier this time. Hopefully I got them clean enough for her, or they may be even worse next time.

Decade Old Toms Worship

-

My mistress really made me work hard for this one.

She broke out her Toms that she's owned for a decade, and wore them all day leading up to this video.

The first third of the video is just cleaning the outsides of the shoes, with a decade worth of dirt getting in my mouth. I could already smell them through the holes in the shoes.

Then she takes them off, and makes me clean her feet and the insides of her shoes. Bits of shoe were getting in my mouth and I had to swallow it all.

Lastly, she gags me with her feet and then shoves both her shoes in my mouth. I really hope she sells those shoes soon.

Nasty Uggs Worship

-

I thought the Toms were bad but these uggs may have been worse. She has owned them for over seven years, and worn them barefoot almost every time, basically all winter ever year.

The first part of the clip is worshiping the outside of the boots, and she makes sure I lick all over. The tops and sides were very salty from the road salt, which I imagine is why I didn't feel very good for a few hours afterwords.

After pulling her boots off, I am immediately hit with a wave of seven years worth of wet feet soaking into the fur. She makes me lick the bits of boot that were stuck to the bottom of her feet, and enjoys shoving her feet in as far as they will go. I then have to smell between her toes, which even after licking still smelled very strong.

Throughout the video she makes me smell her boots a few times, cutting off my airflow sometimes, and near the end makes me clean the toe of one boot while smelling the inside of the other.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 15 | Registered: May 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amateur Foot Clips
Board Regular
Member # 51940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amateur Foot Clips   Author's Homepage   Email Amateur Foot Clips   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also we have something special planned for the video coming next week. She will wear the same socks for an entire week leading up to the film, in the most worn out shoes she owns.

We've taken photos every day, here are a couple sneak peeks at what is coming. Keep in mind these pictures are taken only two days into the full week, when she decided to water the garden while wearing the socks and shoes. They're going to get much worse.

-
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 15 | Registered: May 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amateur Foot Clips
Board Regular
Member # 51940

New video launched today. Not the week old socks video, she wants to make sure those are as gross as possible before filming.

Foot Worship in the Workplace

-

My mistress had to stay late at work to catch up on some stuff, and wasn't too happy about it. So she hauled me in with her to try and cheer her up while she worked.

I have to clean the bottoms of her dirty work shoes, and then clean off her feet.

She seems to enjoy rubbing the very painful bottoms across my face, leaving marks, and then at the end shoving both her shoes in my mouth to clean the heels. At least she's not in a bad mood anymore.

Enjoy!

--------------------
 -

Amateur Foot Clips
Board Regular
Member # 51940

Another clip just launched today. Those socks she wore for a week finally got used, and they smelled bad.

Week Old Socks Worship

-

Where do I start with this clip?

For the entire week leading up to filming, my mistress decided to wear the same pair of socks in the dirtiest and most worn out shoes she owns. This included doing yard work, in which her shoes got soaked. Let me tell you, these things smelled horrible.

The video starts with a full five minutes of just cleaning her shoes. Not only do I have to clean the outsides, but at one point she actually pulls the sole of the shoe away and makes me lick between. I was literally getting huge bits of shoe in my mouth. She never stopped making me lick so I had to swallow all of it.

From there, the shoes come off, and things get even more difficult. I have to lick and smell her socks. I have to smell the insides of her shoes, as she presses her full weight down on my face so I can't smell anything else. And they were so wet inside.

Throughout the video, she is constantly switching between her socks and her shoes, sometimes putting them back on so that more of her shoes would get on her feet. Sometimes she's is gagging me with her feet, or her socks, or both.

Then near the end of the clip, she tapes my mouth shut with duct tape (which I specifically asked her not to use before-hand because it hurts when it gets ripped off) and plugs my nose shut with her toes.

She was not told what to do for this video. Everything she does, she does because she enjoyed hurting me and making me her foot slave.

Enjoy!

--------------------
 -

Feet and shoes
Board Regular
Member # 51652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet and shoes   Email Feet and shoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pictures! Gotta love the smell of well worn Toms 👍

--------------------
https://ibb.co/kbZ88p

Posts: 16 | Registered: Nov 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amateur Foot Clips
Board Regular
Member # 51940

Thanks for the support so far!

Check out our new clip that is now live.

Dirty Summer Soles Worship

-

We had a request for 25 minutes of dirty foot worship on our request page, and have decided to pass a portion of this wonderful video onto you.
You get the first ten minutes of this request video, which is dirty flip flop licking, and dirty foot licking. My mistresses feet are very dirty from walking around all day in her old flip flops. Enjoy!

--------------------
 -

Amateur Foot Clips
Board Regular
Member # 51940

Part 1 and 2 of our videos are live right now.

Toejam Worship

-

I thought our last sock worship video we did had plenty gross enough socks, but my mistress had other ideas.

When preparing for this clip, she went out and bought the socks that she felt would leave the most sock fuzz between her toes. And let me tell you, she picked well.

Of course I had to clean the bottoms of her shoes first, since she seems to really like making me do that.

From there I have to lick clean the bottoms of her socks, and she gags me with them a few times. The socks were quite dirty even from just being worn that day.

Then, finally, the socks come off. She spreads her toes to the camera and you can see all the fuzz between her toes. That goes immediately into my mouth.

She then puts her sock back on while I clean the other foot, which just gets more fuzz stuck on her foot.

If you like sock worship, then this is the clip for you.

Enjoy!

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amateur Foot Clips
Board Regular
Member # 51940

Another clip released, hope you all enjoy!

Worship Before Bed

-

This video comes after a long day spent in the hot sun, no socks, at a festival. After spending hours walking around, her feet need to be cleaned before she is ready for bed.

She starts by making me clean the bottoms, and sides, of her worn out summer shoes. At one point I have to use my teeth to clean the dirt that was embedded in the sole.

Once the shoes come off, I am made to lick the sweat off the bottoms, and between each toe. They were surprisingly more sweaty than even when she wears her more worn out shoes.
Of course I have to clean the insides of her shoes next.

The video ends with her most violent foot gagging yet, grabbing both arms and pulling as hard as she could to make sure her feet went as deep as she could make them go.

Now that her feet are cleaned, she's finally ready for bed.

--------------------
 -

Amateur Foot Clips
Board Regular
Member # 51940

New clip, this one I personally think is something a little different than most of what you'll find.

Camping Foot Worship

-

What do you get when you cross an entire day of camping and drinking with a very kinky mistress? A foot worship video unlike anything you'll find.

This is a very raw, real, candid video. None of our videos have scripts, but they usually have a small amount of forethought. You won't get any of that with this video.

What you will get is a film shot at midnight, after a day of getting hammered, while camping. So the shoes are very dirty and the feet are very sweaty. She picked up my phone and started filming. I can tell you that it was definitely all real, because my throat hurt from whatever I licked for about a week after.

The film ends with her kicking me over and shoving her foot as far as it'll go into my mouth.

If you like professional lighting, good camera angles and planned worship, don't get this clip. If you like watching a hammered mistress grab a camera and force her slave to lick her feet after a day spent camping, then this is what you're looking for.

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links