Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Flight Attendant Katelyn's Size 12 Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Flight Attendant Katelyn's Size 12 Soles
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a recent clip from Candid Stinky Soles that I liked and picked up because I thought the girl was cute and I liked her style, and I felt she deserved some foot attention per se. Her name is Katelyn and she's apparently a flight attendant with size 12 feet. This is the description of her on the store:

ULTRA STINKY THICK 12 WIDE FLIGHT ATTENDANT CREAMY SOLES!!! WHOA!!! ULTRA STINKY THICK 12 WIDES!!!

Katelyn is a very confident flight attendant who has BRUTALLY STINKY SOLES!!! UNREAL!!! The THICK OVERPOWERING STINK that just RISES constantly from them and does NOT subside or cool off is truly AMAZING!!! She QUICKLY STINKS UP SHOES and never wears socks and tells me that she has a "Rotation of STINKERS"!!! WOW!!! These are her FAVORITE STINKIEST SNEAKER FLATS that she wears on every flight and running errands and sightseeing in the different cities she travels to...and WOW THE STINK IS SERIOUS!!! You will PASS OUT!!! SOME OF THE STINKIEST FEET EVER!!!

Generally I'm not into feet that stink to the degree of what hers is said to in the description, but she's cute and I think her feet have a nice shape to them for being size 12s and her soles look super soft, that I think I'd probably make an exception with hers.

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, heaven.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big and beautiful tootsies and a tremendous cutie everywhere else.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sole stretched out a bit:

-  -

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could only imagine after a long flight and getting my hand son those feet. [Jerkoff]
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I could only imagine after a long flight".....

Oh hell yes ... [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links