Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Mona Lisa's Sexy Heels

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mona Lisa's Sexy Heels
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The very first time I shot with Mona Lisa was at her place, and we did a set with a pair of what I consider her sexiest mule shoes that are just sensational. I managed to shoot a bit of video with the heels, but by the time I got out my still camera out, we were losing light fast in the ambient dusk light, and I only managed a few blurry shots, due to the low shutter speed I was using, in spite the fact my lens was also wide open. I did manage to shoot get this image which I feel shows Mona's arch in its full astounding dimensions:

-

Since that initial shoot, I did about four more sessions with Mona but somehow, I always forgot to ask he to bring those incredible mules with her. Before my last visit to SoCal last month, I made sure to let her know to bring the mules to our next shoot. There was some initial fear in my part after she explained to me that she had not used them since out first shoot, and that was all the way back in 2009. Mona promised to dig around for them, and after a couple of anxious weeks of anticipation, she wrote to me to tell me she had found them. This time I was determined to get a good set of Mona with those mules, and those were the shoes I picked for our very first set. I have photographed Mona in many awesome pairs of heels, but I like these the best on her; maybe it's because they are her own, but in my opinion, she wears the hell out of them.

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my GOD!!! That last shot... [Thud] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The second to last one does it for me ... [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of all the amazing pics I've done with Mona, I find myself going back to the ones with those heels, and I must have pumped out a ton on cum just staring at them...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been a fan of her and her feet for a really long time. Those arches are heavenly.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jleung69
Member # 51978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jleung69   Email jleung69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big fan of Mona Lisa's feet! hope to see more of her!!

--------------------
Jleung69

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Might be going back to SoCal again this Fall, so anyone interested in custom work should let me know...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links