Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » CHARLOTTE, 40-something barefoot blonde! (caution! dirty soles!)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CHARLOTTE, 40-something barefoot blonde! (caution! dirty soles!)
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a hot BAREFOOT NUDITY model starring in today's "BAREFOOT LIFESTYLE" special at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS..
please give your warmest welcome to amazing hard-bodied 40-something blonde CHARLOTTE!
In 2 photosets and a HD VIDEO (duration 4 min.), CHARLOTTE pops out of her car and
invites you to join her on an all-day barefoot visit to Peschiera, a holiday resort on Garda Lake in Italy!
CHARLOTTE struts her unbelievable booty in absolutely outrageous hot pants!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
STAY TUNED for other exciting updates starring CHARLOTTE in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series!

P.S. I'll never understand you guys paying 6 USD or more to buy a SINGLE low-definition video from clips4sale..
when you can enjoy HOURS OF HD VIDEO FOOTAGE (1080x600, 16:9 widescreen, bit rate 8Mbps, 30 frames per second)
for a MERE 11,95 USD per month at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! [Cool]

CHARLOTTE.. could you believe that she is well into her 40s? [Thud]
 -

CHARLOTTE starring in another exciting HD VIDEO in the BAREFOOT LIFESTYLE series! (duration 4 min.)
 -

A close-up look at CHARLOTTE's sexy size 35EU/5.5US feet
 -

CHARLOTTE is all smiles as she enjoys her barefoot day on Garda Lake in Italy
 -

CHARLOTTE knows well that guys are into her sexy feet...
 -

.. and into her galactic booty!
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! I’d like her feet (clean)on my face and lick them profusely!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Nice! I’d like her feet (clean)on my face and lick them profusely!

The cool thing about dirty soles.. is that they can be cleaned.. [Cool] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit dude, awesome!
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kokaith:
Holy shit dude, awesome!

Yeah, CHARLOTTE is truly amazing!!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] .... Nice ass too!

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Drool] .... Nice ass too!

Yeah.. CHARLOTTE is a fant-ASS-tic barefoot beauty!!! [Evil Grin] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links