Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Cute Park Goer's Soft, Orange Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cute Park Goer's Soft, Orange Soles
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are a few images from an IG user called FeetOverEveryThang who started only a mere couple of months ago, though he for whatever reason recently abruptly deleted his page unfortunately. He had some pretty good content in which he approached random women and asked them to model their feet.

This gal was one of them. From what I recall of the description of this encounter with her, he walked by her in the park and they made eye contact, so he doubled back around and asked her to model her feet. He was surprised she went for it because she seemed like she was pretty preoccupied with watching her kids and being on her tablet, but she turned out to be more than game.

I particularly like her, as I think she's cute. I like the tone of her skin as well as her athletic attire, and also the little hole in her sock, which I think is cute. Her soles look to be really soft and I'm guessing probably possess a pretty good feety scent at that particular moment, judging by their hue.

Something humorous that I noticed in the second image is that her peeling her socks off to reveal her bare feet seems to perhaps have the attention of the guy laying down in the background, as you can see him kind of perking his head up. Haha.

-  -  -  -

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IG definitely has some great content for beautiful feet.
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links