Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Statuesque MILF's enormous feet 2

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Statuesque MILF's enormous feet 2
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
https://clips4sale.com/40361/real-bare-soles/cide5b89ed866eac7887fb2df1420

Greatest thing that's happened so far this summer has been the presence of this very tall, slender woman of a certain age, I would guess late 30s, who has been in various places in the alleys as well as on the lawn on the rare occasions that it's open. About half the time I've seen her, she's had her big bare feet propped up! And when I say big, I mean B.I.G.! She has GOT to be size 11 AT LEAST. Her feet just seem to go on forever, and they are very sexy, her soles usually sort of pinkish. She's a very, VERY elegantly beautiful woman, and she takes lots of selfies, lol!

Actually the first time I saw her she was sitting in the South Alley and had her big feet propped up on the seat back, bare soles out to the passing public! I was actually tempted to walk by and tickle her awkwardly large soles, but I knew she'd put her feet down and I really, REALLY wanted to capture them so I refrained, sitting down about 10 feet away and shooting her for about twelve minutes. But she moved her feet around a lot and I will need to edit that one extensively, and I don't really have time to do that right now, so I am putting the second one up first.

This time it was a Thursday afternoon at around 1:30 and she was in the shade on the south side of the lawn, sitting in two chairs, those endlessly long feet bare again. She was eating a salad on and off and so I assume she works in one of the buildings around the park. I had to wait about five minutes for a spot in front of her to clear but then it did and I headed right over. As she had seen me shooting the first time, she could easily have foiled me this second time, but it seems she finds my video antics amusing and kept her feet down. When I put the camera in my lap and got her in my viewfinder, soon after she looked over and straight at the camera, a long and hard look, and then looked away and smiled!

I was pretty close and she just kept those double digit tootsies down and sometimes flexed and wiggled them around! A few times she put her feet down for a while but I edited that out and this is smooth sole exposure the whole time. She engaged in selfies twice, and the second time she shows her magnificent profile and while she's doing that she draws her amazing long feet up to their considerable full length, and that is when I lose it while enjoying this clip!

First experience will be posted again once I have time to edit it to a smooth viewing experience. The caps are all from when she was selfying, and sometimes taking pics of me taking pics of her, LOL!!!

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You had me at "MILF" and "Size 11".

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice find with her. Talk about a selfie queen though indeed. Haha.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's one looooong arch, perhaps too long; but I'd do 'em. [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You could fit your whole head in the arch! [Smile]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
Nice find with her. Talk about a selfie queen though indeed. Haha.

Constantly lol!

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never seen such a pretty girl with such big feet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Yeah it’s like catnip to me. Can’t look away.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn dude.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Yeah I know right? It’s the feet that go on forever that really get burned in my memory. This past week I shot four segments. Two I shot becsause I was bored, and also because I thought something unusual might develop, but those two will probably never see the light of day.

One I shot with a really cute girl with small feet and I’ll probably add that to the store eventually.

But one I shot with this one beautiful auburn-haired girl, who was wearing some strappy wedges that seemed to have been too hot for her feet so she relaxed in the shade on a sweltering day, her massive, plump, very sensitive-looking pink soles up and facing the world. I literally cannot stop thinking about her. 😅

[ July 04, 2018, 10:40 AM: Message edited by: realbaresoles ]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Next time you see her (if you do), you should this time walk by and tickle her awkwardly large soles. Haha.

If she puts her feet down, you’ve already captured them on video before. If she leaves or puts them back up, you should film them again and see what her reaction is.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Maybe but she has let me shoot her twice. If I attack her big tootsies that’s not much of a “thank you” 😂

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Yeah, I can understand that perspective.

Though foot tickling I think is seen more as something playful and funny, as I don't think it's generally viewed as "fetishy" as smelling or licking feet, and not as intimate as massaging them. If you were to give her soles a quick stroke or two in passing, I think it'd probably just come across as more of a playful, vicarious "hello", as opposed to actually getting in her face and her having to take time from what she's doing to acknowledge your presence.

realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Technically an assault though under the law to help yourself to touching them without their consent. Very different from public photography.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Interesting that it was heavily being considered.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links