Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New Foot Model

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Foot Model
Feet+Inches88
Board Regular
Member # 51991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet+Inches88   Email Feet+Inches88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good afternoon,

I am new to this forum, but I would like to 'open my account' by sharing news of a new foot model (and hopefully help someone special in the process).

May I introduce 'Babylove87052' - an aspiring, amateur model who is ready, willing and able to facilitate your foot fetish needs :)
I can personally vouch for her authenticity and integrity. Not only is she discreet, 'Alex' offers a custom service with several personalisation options.

From photo sets and videos, right through to custom pedicures and sock/panty wearing, I am confident that she will have something you'll like.
I believe in the near future she will also be offering private cam sessions, but this is yet to be confirmed - so don't quote me on it lol.

You can see examples of her fantastic feet on Instagram. Username is as follows: babylove87052

Give her a try. I guarantee you won't be disappointed!

Also: if you have any questions or comments regarding potential 'business', you can DM her on Instagram. She will be only too happy to help, but please maintain your respect and patience... She has a busy private life too (and will respond as quickly as her schedule allows).

Thanks in advance,

A.

P.S: I was going to include a few sample photos in this post, but couldn't figure out how to include them (noob lol).

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jun 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"P.S: I was going to include a few sample photos in this post, but couldn't figure out how to include them (noob lol)."

Google POSTIMAGE, open POSTIMAGE, upload your photo, drag and drop third link from the bottom.

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet+Inches88
Board Regular
Member # 51991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet+Inches88   Email Feet+Inches88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the assist, aka.footjoyboy!
I'll look into this asap [Wink]

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jun 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet+Inches88
Board Regular
Member # 51991

Hopefully this works...

-

-

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links