Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Hi my name is Kalani

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hi my name is Kalani
kalani soles
Board Regular
Member # 51986

Icon 6 posted      Profile for kalani soles   Email kalani soles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Wu's Foot Forum members! My name is Kalani. I am 20 years old and from Hawaii, but living in Cali now. I am very new here and new to the scene, but I have always liked having my feet admired and worshiped and love the attention from it. I have pretty big size 10.5/11 feet with wide soles that are EXTREMELY ticklish. I have a couple beach vids you can view below and you can also add me on Skype: kalanisoles or email me at kalanisoles@yahoo. Hope to hear from you soon! <3 @};-

beach1

beach2

--------------------
I am very new to this but I love my feet and am interested in meeting others who do too!

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jun 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Kalani, welcome to Wu's, it's always nice to see new blood here. I'm based in NYC, but if you're interested in modeling for me the next time I'm in SoCal, feel free to PM me...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAMN!!! You have some sexy juicy feet!!! [Drool] Send us some pix of your beautiful soles, please!!!
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kalani soles
Board Regular
Member # 51986

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kalani soles   Email kalani soles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys! I will get some pics taken soon.

--------------------
I am very new to this but I love my feet and am interested in meeting others who do too!

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jun 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi kalani. How tall are you? Can u please post pics measuring the width of the balls of ur feet and the width of ur heel upclose please...thanks
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wooden Leviathan
Major Player
Member # 51499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wooden Leviathan   Email Wooden Leviathan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by helrzr:
Hi kalani. How tall are you? Can u please post pics measuring the width of the balls of ur feet and the width of ur heel upclose please...thanks

I second this, Kelani.

--------------------
xX_LeViAtHaN_Xx

Posts: 150 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kalani soles
Board Regular
Member # 51986

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kalani soles   Email kalani soles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by helrzr:

I am 5'10" and I will have to get back to you with pics like that.

--------------------

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cant wait love....we will be waiting
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely beautiful ma'am.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice. [Smile]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportfan85
Major Player
Member # 24801

Icon 14 posted      Profile for sportfan85   Author's Homepage   Email sportfan85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aloha and Mahalo for sharing your beautiful soles with us. Welcome to Wus! [Woot] [Cheers]
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links