Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New Foot Model Alex - Coming Soon!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Foot Model Alex - Coming Soon!
Feet+Inches88
Board Regular
Member # 51991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet+Inches88   Email Feet+Inches88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As some of you may be aware, I made my first post to the forum last week. Since then, I have spoken to Alex and she has decided to join the 'party' herself.
She is really excited to engage directly with the community here at Wu's and thus help facilitate your foot fetish needs.

This is excellent news and I know that you guys will make her feel most welcome.
She really is a great girl - but until her membership gets approved by the Moderators - please find below, a further sample of what she has to offer...

Watch this space and place your orders early to avoid disappointment!

Instagram: babylove87052
Email: babylove87052@gmail.com

Thanks in advance for your support [Smile]

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jun 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks good, but I’m a sole man!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look great to me, definitely looking forward to seeing more of her feet. Arches and toes are on point.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet+Inches88
Board Regular
Member # 51991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet+Inches88   Email Feet+Inches88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the feedback guys. I have made Alex aware of your comments and she is really happy that you like her feet [Smile]

Icarus: Apologies for the lack of sole pics. Hopefully these will make amends. She aims to please lol.

-

-

-

The last one is my personal favourite [Wink]

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jun 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links