Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Three Hot Friends With "SUMMER" & "FRIENDS" Scrawled Across Their Bare Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Three Hot Friends With "SUMMER" & "FRIENDS" Scrawled Across Their Bare Soles
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a set of stock images that I came across. I wish the images were a bit bigger and without the watermark, but that's the best I could find. My personal favorite in terms of both looks and feet/soles is the "SU" gal in the jean overalls, but I'd love to be able to have all three pairs of their soles like that side by side at my disposal. Total feet buffet. Haha.

These preview images are pretty much the extent of it. The four bare feet images are all the foot content there is in the set, and the other four images are just random images of the gals to show what each of them look like a bit more up close.

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

But here's the link to the rest of the full gallery if anyone is interested: https://www.fotolia.com/search?serie=151732631

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good find! "SU" looks [Mmm]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like these. So much so, I had to find out if there were larger portions of these photos. I was able to find larger photos of just two of the pictures in which they pose their feet right up to the camera. Not only that, I also found two videos of those women showing their lovely soles. They were short, so what I did was combined those two videos and made them into one. The link is right below the photos.

-  -
Click Here For the Video

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a feeling you'd enjoy those. If I recall correctly, I posted awhile back another random image I had found with three sorority gals sitting in the grass posed with all of their feet side by side and the name of their sorority scrawled across their soles in a similar manner, that you liked as well.

Thanks for taking the time to find and post the higher resolution images without as intrusive of a watermark, as well as compiling that video. Great to see their feet in motion.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links