Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Japanese sole tease

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Japanese sole tease
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is
https://clips4sale.com/40361/real-bare-soles/cide5b89ed866eac7887fb2df1420

This lady has a VERY Japanese face, and I'm guessing she is a woman of a certain age, but hot. (That means 40s-50s for those of you who don't know, lol.) She had been in the park enjoying the Broadway performance, and I noticed her big feet (about a size 9) up during the show but could not get at them. She had totally made me the first time when I was walking by -- I was ogling her soles and as I did so I noticed she was staring right at me, a crooked smile on her face! I seriously thought I was not going to be able to get any footage -- too many people in the way, and I was worried she would leave when the concert ended. But she didn't, and when I walked by for about the fifth time, the tourists in front of her were gone and there was a clear spot to sit and shoot although it was rather close to her. She gave me a quick look as I walked over and aggressively flexed those big feets of hers. I went right over, sat down, took out my camcorder and pointed it at her. She had just taken her earbuds out of her bag to to put them in when I was coming over and the first thing I caught on film was her sticking them in.

She seemed to find this very funny! She pretty clearly started photographing me with her phone right away and did that quite often as I filmed. If when i first walked by she suspected that I was lusting after her feet, now she absolutely KNEW it -- I mean it was like I walked over to her and wrote "I LOVE YOUR BIG SOLES" on the bottoms of her feet with a ballpoint pen, lol! So as she smirked I sat there and shot footage of her big, slightly rough soles (nothing too serious, just slight pressure callusing), and occasionally I peered at her smelly, well-worn blue flip-flops lying on the grass. She texted (and took my picture), took selfies, then took out a book and put her glasses on to read. She looks SO Japanese, but a New Yorker probably -- my suspicion is she was in the park for the concert and some lunch (she had brown bagged it). And now her bare soles were being appreciated and sought out ... and she seemed to approve! I actually got a bit of a sole show from her -- she really flexed those big naked soles my way, displaying them, and she sometimes peered down at the camera with that same discreet smile.

This went on for quite some time, her teasing me with her big feet, me dying to touch the sensitive soles to make her jump. But I didn't, of course. Finally she made some moves to leave but to my surprise she clearly wanted to give me a little fright before she left. I wasn't ready for it but she leaned forward and said, "excuse me?" and I stopped shooting and looked at her and said "yes?" and she said, "you are filming me aren't you?" and I smiled and said "maybe a little," and she laughed and said, "no, maybe a lot," and then she laughed again and got up, slipped her beat-up old flops back on and gave me a look that said, without words, "boy, do I ever have your number" ... and then she flip-flopped off the lawn! I was a little red-faced and got up and left making sure not to look at the people sitting around me, lol!

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1312 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Emojis I can stand behind — because I don’t want to stand in front of them! :-D

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1312 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Judging by this woman’s attitude, she apparently didn’t mind being in front of the emojis in the first response, from behind a screen at least.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links