Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nicole's size 9 rocker soles! " Smell it! "

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nicole's size 9 rocker soles! " Smell it! "
aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aznfeetish   Author's Homepage   Email aznfeetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Nicole, was just a random girl who was just chilling at the park and she approached me after a filming session with Akeno. She asked me if I was doing foot fetish work with the asian girl, I kind of hesitated to tell the truth and I said yes! She told me she needed a photographer and she was always into foot fetish work and other fetishes as well! Boy..it was surely my day, I told her I would love to work with her. We finally met up and wow beautiful size 9 to show off with!

https://clips4sale.com/101615/solenation/cid693ac1d82c03581adc764748b8

Posts: 438 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cheers]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I’ll work wth those feet! [Drool] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like she has some high arches. How did her feet smell?
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SmokinToes
Board Regular
Member # 52023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinToes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is probably one of my favorite pics on the whole of the internet now. Thanks.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links