Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Worn Items & Skype Sessions - Alex

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Worn Items & Skype Sessions - Alex
babylove87052
Board Regular
Member # 52008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babylove87052   Email babylove87052   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good morning, hope you're all having a nice week so far [Smile]

I'm currently working on a pair of pantyhose for someone and some sexy little socks too (see attached photos), but don't worry - I've got plenty more items to choose from, if that's what you like...

Alongside this, I still have a couple of Skype Sessions for tomorrow (Friday August 3rd). Be warned though; they're proving popular and might not be available for long!
Prices start at $25. Content and duration to be discussed/agreed in advance.

If any of the above interests you, I can be reached via the following methods:

Instagram DM @ babylove87052
Kik @ babylove8705
Reddit DM @ babylove8705
Email: babylove87052@gmail.com

Talk to y'all soon and maybe I'll see you on Skype too [Wink]

-  -

--------------------
"I am a Foot Fetish Queen - treat me like one" [Smile]

Posts: 22 | Registered: Jul 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can appreciate the hustle, but you don't waste any time.
I'll pass.

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wooden Leviathan
Major Player
Member # 51499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wooden Leviathan   Email Wooden Leviathan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blah...

--------------------
xX_LeViAtHaN_Xx

Posts: 150 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babylove87052
Board Regular
Member # 52008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babylove87052   Email babylove87052   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry you feel that way guys.

I'm just trying to keep everyone on the forum up-to-date with what I am offering and my availability for other services...

I respect your decisions and fully understand if you're not interested [Smile]

--------------------
"I am a Foot Fetish Queen - treat me like one" [Smile]

Posts: 22 | Registered: Jul 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links