Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Norcalfeet Updates 08/05-08/12 2018*

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: *Norcalfeet Updates 08/05-08/12 2018*
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 2 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Updates this week on Norcalfeet.com will include the following video and photo sets, Enjoy!

VidClip of Anaztashia's size 10 wrinkly soles propped up on the bar stool:
 -

Lucie laying in the "Pose" soaking in some sun rays:
 -

Crystal also in the "Pose" this week, looking incredibly hot with her bare soles facing you:
 -

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice W Wu
Loyal Member
Member # 51950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice W Wu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dream of meeting Crystal one day [Drool] will be all fantastic sets this week I’m sure. Nice work!
Posts: 56 | Registered: Jun 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Groth
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alice W Wu:
I dream of meeting Crystal one day [Drool] will be all fantastic sets this week I’m sure. Nice work!

Alice, apparently we are both "Norcalfeet's" accounts shilling and posting on his behalf according to the resident conspiracy tards. Like the website can't get likes. Their social media accounts are off the hook with likes and followers, it's just this dinosaur forum format just sucks with a bunch of blow hards.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Groth:
quote:

Alice, apparently we are both "Norcalfeet's" accounts shilling and posting on his behalf according to the resident conspiracy tards. Like the website can't get likes. Their social media accounts are off the hook with likes and followers, it's just this dinosaur forum format just sucks with a bunch of blow hards.
Groth we're sorry that you two are having to deal with this, unfortunately this is the reason Norcal doesn't post on this account or any of the social media platforms any longer due to the drama certain individuals have caused in the past, now as acting agent for the business, I am posting content on the website's behalf (but he was made aware of this and sent in a message earlier).

In response to these accounts being sock puppets, I suppose he's also out creating second and third Twitter accounts to talk to himself in private message about his own website and updates? This drama is unnecessary and completely not grounded in reality as you can clearly see. Now back to the feet *drops mic*

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice W Wu
Loyal Member
Member # 51950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice W Wu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Look here. I’m just a fan of norcalfeet who signed up for membership and like to give positive feedbacks to norcalfeet. I’m not a puppet account mimicking norcalfeet and making posts.
Posts: 56 | Registered: Jun 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Groth
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Look here. I’m just a fan of norcalfeet who signed up for membership and like to give positive feedbacks to norcalfeet. I’m not a puppet account mimicking norcalfeet and making posts.
Same here, there's a lot of psychopathy running around this forum. It's so bad no one is even allowed to comment on this site's threads without being accused of conspiracy. wtf is going on and where is moderation?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice W Wu
Loyal Member
Member # 51950

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Same here, there's a lot of psychopathy running around this forum. It's so bad no one is even allowed to comment on this site's threads without being accused of conspiracy. wtf is going on and where is moderation?
I agree with you.
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links