Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Esmerelda (New Model) Bares Her Beautiful Hispanic Size 7's

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Esmerelda (New Model) Bares Her Beautiful Hispanic Size 7's
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week I'd like to welcome a new model to Soles of Silk named Esmerelda. Some of you may know her from her Instagram account, @FootChick. I came across her account a few months ago. As I kept tabs on her stuff, I saw that she was planning on coming to Lancaster, Pa. at the start of August. I hit her up to see what her schedule looked like. Low and behold, she had room to fit me in between some of her other plans on Monday, August 6. Then, in the days leading up to our shoot, she told me she had some plans change and she'd be up for me coming up on Sunday as well. Yup, two days with Esmerelda and those fine size 7 feet.

We did everything from shoot, to touristy stuff. We also got police called on us because someone thought her 26 year old self was underage. More on that when I post that set down the road. Anyhow, enjoy this first set of hers that I'm sharing with everyone that we did in front of a barn.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow wow wow Patrick, she is a knockout. Dang, what a hottie.
[Drool]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That first pic is just [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Wow wow wow Patrick, she is a knockout. Dang, what a hottie.
[Drool]

She was very fun to be around too. Certainly need to hang out with her if she comes back around.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, was there no update today?

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luniuno
Board Regular
Member # 42034

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luniuno   Email Luniuno   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i follow her on instagram. I love the little wrinkles on her soles. great shot man!

--------------------
--Luni--

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmm...delicious tanned latin feet. Nice.
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by blackmagict34:
Hey, was there no update today?

Technically, updates are on Wednesday. I just get them done Tuesday evenings - so they go up a little early. Last week I came home late Tuesday night from Cedar Point and also had to get ready to go out on another trio of amusement parks with Mindee the coming weekend. So the update went up, it just went up Wednesday night.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links