Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Cute Stoner-esque Girl's Bare Soles Propped Up On Table

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cute Stoner-esque Girl's Bare Soles Propped Up On Table
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no idea if she's actually a stoner or not. Though the Weedmaps logo on the table top, combined with her style, kind of helps lend to giving that vibe. These are just some random webfinds I came across on a Tumblr feed. No idea where they originate from beyond that, but they appear amateur and playful in nature to me. I think the girl herself is really cute, though I'm generally not a fan of tattoos. However, she doesn't have too many to where I'd consider it a deal breaker; just the two on her right arm and what looks to perhaps be a smaller one on the inside of her left forearm, from what I can see. I think her soles themselves are really nice, and I also can appreciate natural, unpainted female toes, as I think the natural look kind of helps accentuate the whole "bare feet" notion, being that the nails are essentially "bare" as well. While they're all in all ok, I do think her big toenails could perhaps stand to slightly use some TLC. Though as I mentioned, still all in all ok as an aggregate whole. I do like how her toenails are rounded off at the tips, as opposed to perfectly straight across.

-  -  -  -
 -

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cute soles
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic soles. She's cute. Can use some work on the nails though. [Big Grin]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://f00tography.tumblr.com/ is the site, got way more pictures of her and other girls. a tumblr legend.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cool, thanks for sharing that. There’s one girl on there that I recognize that I’ve seen pictures of before, which kind of made me vaguely recognize the style of the images of the girl in this thread.

Regarding this particular girl, she has a really cute face and awesome soles, and seems super chill. Not really into the particular photo though where she’s flipping the camera off; however, I think that’s more indicative of what the guy/photographer likes than it is the girl’s personality herself, as she was apparently a foot fetish newbie at the time these were taken. In a later additional photo from this particular set that he posted of her, he mentioned that she said she’d pose again if someone bought a pedicure for her, so it kind of sounds like he was attempting to introduce her right from the start to the whole domination aspect of foot fetishism being that’s what he’s into, rather than just the simple fact that there’s several guys out there who find female feet attractive without having to make her think that foot guys are by default submissive.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is something so beautiful about smelly stoner girl feet, just a down to earth gal sharing her gifts with us lucky souls.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootMuses
Elite Trooper
Member # 43648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootMuses   Email FootMuses   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her!
Posts: 317 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links