Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tag Team Battle (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Tag Team Battle
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you know anything about me, you know that I love doing multiple model shoots, as it's one of the most effective ways to bring out models' playful side, and get them to push each other to be better. As far as I'm concerned, the more the merrier, and I have shot as many as four models at once, but I don't have to tell you guys that it gets expensive so most of the time, when I do multiple models, I settle for two at the time. Anyways, here are two of my favorite two girl sessions, and I was wondering which pair would you choose if you had the chance to have your way with their feet. You have to choose one team, so you can't say you would take Casey and Sakura, since they're not on the same team. Remember, you can have your way with a team's feet, so you'll be getting two pairs of world class feet no matter what. You can't lose, but choose wisely, and let me know which is your dream team.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of their feet are sexy but I prefer Maureen and Casey.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luniuno
Board Regular
Member # 42034

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luniuno   Email Luniuno   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Defenetly Maureen and Casey!

--------------------
--Luni--

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luniuno
Board Regular
Member # 42034

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luniuno   Email Luniuno   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Defenetly Maureen and Casey!

--------------------
--Luni--

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would go with Karie and Sakura, and bury my face in their soles. [Mmm] [Drool] [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Casey and Maureen - not even a question! [Drool]
Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MAUREEN!!! [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like both teams, but Casey and Maureen are for me!
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Casey ... [Drool]
and
Maureen ... [Jerkoff]

Easiest test I've ever taken.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is like Christmas! Casey and Maureen!!!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well alright then, it would seem that Casey and Maureen are having the best of this contest by far, so with that in mind, what if you had to choose between Casey and Maureen or Dee and Elle Angel? What do you think about that, huh?

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's close, but if that pic of Dee and Elle sitting on their knees with their wrinkly soles and panties showing doesn't get your heart rate up see your doctor. That pic did it. Dee and Elle by a hair.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still Casey and Maureen

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a bit closer, but Casey & Maureen are still WAY ahead - I think we should make a toast (or better yet, toes) to the potential tag team champions of all time! [Cheers]
Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by dirtysole toesmeller:
It's a bit closer, but Casey & Maureen are still WAY ahead - I think we should make a toast (or better yet, toes) to the potential tag team champions of all time! [Cheers]

Let's not be so hasty, I might have a couple of other aces up my sleeve, but I'll wait and see how this particular match-up plays out.
[Big Grin]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links