Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tag Team Battle (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Tag Team Battle
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for bringing up those insane high arches threesome memories once again. Probably your best set ever.

Regarding this thread it's all Nikki and Cynthia Ruth.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's just TOEtally UNfair, Adam! [Drool]

Up to now, this was never very close for me - even though I admit I always had a thing for one-shot-wonder Cynthia Ruth's luscious, meaty soles and toes; but the Casey and Maureen combo was the ultimate happy meal!

And then you had to go and add Sakura and Maureen and make this REALLY difficult!! [Jerkoff]

ok, close to a tie - but somehow Casey's feet look a little softer and perhaps smellier (JUST a little). Too bad I never got the chance to find out for myself when she was giving sessions... [Cry]

Casey and Maureen - just barely!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well then, if Maureen gets Sakura, let Casey get gorgeous Rochelle. What do you think about that, huh?

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nikki and [insert_model(s)_name_here] are the undisputed tag team winners.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As sexy as Rochelle is, she's no match for Maureen! [Mmm]

STILL Casey and Maureen for me [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dirtysole toesmeller:
As sexy as Rochelle is, she's no match for Maureen! [Mmm]

STILL Casey and Maureen for me [Thumbs Up]

Same for me!! I think Maureen's feet are one of the best. So freaking soft and plump and wide, I LOVE them!!
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well in that case, will Casey and Dee do it for you? Maureen is so stout, but I've always know that...

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Dee is super hot with those pouty lips and plump little toes; but Maureen is still the champ in the foot department [Thumbs Up] - and that means Casey and Maureen are still on top! [Jerkoff]
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

I must admit, I'm a bit surprised. I though the Casey/Dee combo would give Casey/Maureen a run for their money. I guess Maureen is even more stout than I thought.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool] But still not quite.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really love Little Dee's soft feet, but I still like Maureen's more. This combo Casey and Little Dee is a lot closer, but I still prefer Casey & Maureen!
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Well then, what about a ridiculous mature tag team in the form of Tracy J. and Staci? This ought to get a rise out of you, it does to me.

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Isaiah The Aztec
Loyal Member
Member # 48003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah The Aztec   Email Isaiah The Aztec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Casey and Little Dee. Casey and Rochelle. Staci and Tracy J are wonderful contenders in this tag team battle.

I'm still going with Cynthia Ruth and Nikki. These ladies are amazing together posing their beautiful meaty feet that makes me happy. [Smile]

Posts: 94 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Great arches for sure on Staci and Tracy J., but not even close in the petite, soft and plump soles and toes category. Casey and Maureen are still the champs for me. [Jerkoff]
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With the way these teams are currently configured, I would have to go with Casey and Little Dee, with Staci and Traci J coming in second place.

I think a dream women's tag team for me would be Little Dee and Maureen. I say that because I have been fortunate enough to have worshiped the feet of both of these women multiple times! I am going to die a happy man. [Big Grin]

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links