Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tag Team Battle (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Tag Team Battle
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
With the way these teams are currently configured, I would have to go with Casey and Little Dee, with Staci and Traci J coming in second place.

I think a dream women's tag team for me would be Little Dee and Maureen. I say that because I have been fortunate enough to have worshiped the feet of both of these women multiple times! I am going to die a happy man. [Big Grin]

-National

So you've worshiped both Dee and Maureen? Good for you, they are both amazing in every way. Unfortunately for me, of all the models I have paired Dee with, Maureen wasn't one of them, but I agree that it would have been a killer set.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm going to the heavy artillery on this one. Bombshell Mandy and Francine are a study in contrasts; Mandy is very tall and blonde, with size 10 feet. and Francine is obviously very petite with size 6 feet. Of course, B-Mandy has those filthy high arches that just wont quit, and Frankie's wrinkled soles are as sexy as it gets. This might just be my hottest two girl shoot ever, and the back story behind it is crazy and smokin' hot. I used pics from two different sets because most of the stuff on these two is pretty much full tilt foot worship, and I don't want to give this pair an unfair advantage, since I just want to see if anyone can dethrone Casey and Maureen, feet to feet.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bombshell Mandy and Francine FTW!!!
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam, you keep upping the ante! However, being more of a very petite and meaty foot fan, I just don't see a better combination than Casey and Maureen! [Mmm]
Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kaboooom. Bombshell Mandy is a high arched foot legend from the past. It's a good addition to the contest - Sabrina would have made a great tag team with Mandy - but, at least for me, Nikki is still in the front. Nikki's in the house, forget about the rest.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by National:
With the way these teams are currently configured, I would have to go with Casey and Little Dee, with Staci and Traci J coming in second place.

I think a dream women's tag team for me would be Little Dee and Maureen. I say that because I have been fortunate enough to have worshiped the feet of both of these women multiple times! I am going to die a happy man. [Big Grin]

-National

So you've worshiped both Dee and Maureen? Good for you, they are both amazing in every way. Unfortunately for me, of all the models I have paired Dee with, Maureen wasn't one of them, but I agree that it would have been a killer set.
Absolutely right. It's one thing for someone to see photos of either Dee or Maureen and have your imaginations run wild as to how awesome it would be to worship their feet. It's another thing to have actually done it and to actually hang out with them, share laughs, share stories, watch TV in the living room, and have those times where we could just chill out, have fun, or just relax with them as I have.

Having their feet all over my face, nose and tongue was heaven when you consider that aspect by itself. But to make the whole package of who these women through a more well-balanced, sensible, more realistic lens and get to actually know them, as you said: both of them are amazing in every way and I cannot agree with you more; I can actually vouch for what you said there from my own experiences with them as something that is true and accurately so described.

It's funny you say that you've never paired both Dee and Maureen together because I've never worshiped both of their feet at the same time. I don't know why.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

So will Dee and her sister Hazel do it for you guys? I had no idea that Casey and Maureen would be so tough, specially since they didn't make that much of a splash when I originally posted that set way back in late 20012. Anyways, here's Dee and her sister, I'm curious to know how you guys feel about this, both girls ha similar feet, including shoes size, so it must be genetics.

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit! Sisters are nut drainers! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Hazel's feet are amazing as well! However, it is still Casey and Maureen for me!
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I second the motion on both counts - Hazel's feet are even more amazing than Dee's, and that's saying something.

But just not as amazing as Casey and Maureen's! [Drool]

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I subscribe what has already been said: Hazel's feet are superb and way better than Dee's, which never caught my attention truth being told.

Regarding the contest, still Nikki and Cynthia.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dee and her sister, close. [Drool] [Drool]

If you could somehow duplicate Mandy [Drool] , or if she had a sister, then that could perhaps topple Maureen and Tracy.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, if you had Mandy and Anastasia in the same set, then that just might do it for me.

-

Well, that would have been great, except that I met Anastasia years after I last shot with B-Mandy. I do agree that they would been hotter than a house on fire together 'cause even though Anastasia's arches may not be as high as Mandy's, in my opinion, they are even sexier.

-

[ October 05, 2018, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
Dee and her sister, close. [Drool] [Drool]

If you could somehow duplicate Mandy [Drool] , or if she had a sister, then that could perhaps topple Maureen and Tracy.

Hey footjoyboy, I think you're mixed up, there is no Maureen/Tracy set.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Well how 'bout that? It seems like even though Dee and her sister Hazel have their fans, they really haven't moved the needle much to overtake Casey and Maureen, and yes, as much as I love Dee's feet, I like Hazel's a little bit better. What amazing DNA on that family. Anyways, here are Francine and Sakura, from a very sexy set they did for me at my living room at the time. I love the contrast between Frankie's slender toots with sweet wrinkly soles, and Sakura's wide and shapely soles with very nice arches.

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links