Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Jet-set MILF’s big flirty soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jet-set MILF’s big flirty soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
https://clips4sale.com/40361/real-bare- ... 7fb2df1420

For the 45 minutes before I shot this, I had been trying to get footage of a decently-cute, chubby Indian girl who kept putting her pleasantly/plump feet up ... teasingly, aimed right at me ... then immediately down whenever she saw me point the camera lens at them! She clearly found it very amusing. Someone else who found it amusing was a only a few feet away — a very tall, slender, gloriously-tanned woman, I would say early 40s, very beautiful, immaculately dressed in chic expensive designer clothing, reading T Magazine, the New York Times style publication. She was watching me almost as intently as the Indian girl I was trying to shoot, I eventually discovered. She actually smiled once when she saw me swivel the camera up and then down again when the indian girl teased with her soles. She totally made me.

When the Indian girl got up and left, I packed up to leave too, probably looking a bit crestfallen. But then I saw this affluent jetset goddess side-eye me, slip her big feet out of her slide mules, and prop her long feet up on a chair. What? Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, particularly when the gift being offered is as flat-out *phenomenal* as this, I immediately shimmied over and sat in front of her, avoiding the usual formalities — no need to hide what I was doing — and the camera came straight out! I saw her look, smile, and then suppress that and look away when I aimed the camera lens at her. Press REC.

From that point on she waved, writhed and wriggled her huge long feet non stop, studiously avoiding looking at the camera lens. And what feet they are! Her mule slides on the ground below her looked like a pair of surfboards. She’s got to be at least a size 10, probably bigger. I remember thinking, was this really happening? Yes it was — but the one problem I had was, I was very low on battery juice from previous shooting, and all the stop-and-start with the Indian girl. I was very worried that I would run out of power before she put her glorious feet down, and that’s exactly what ended up happening — but, and it's a big but, i was still able to get over 25 minutes of her! The whole time she swerved those big sensitive soles right in my face, crossing and re-crossing her ankles, with a look of discreet amusement on her elegantly-gorgeous face. This is clearly the kind of woman who always flies First Class or even private jet, and here I was filming her long, slender soles — because she decided that would be entertaining!

I noticed that her toes were slightly bent in, the way the toes of women with very long feet who frequently wear high heels often do, but that doesn't *at all* affect my incredible attraction to this stunning woman or my appreciation of her amazing sole show. When the battery finally did give out, I had shot well over 20 minutes of her and so had no regrets whatsoever. Thanks battery for hanging in there! I closed the viewfinder. But still those big, long feet stayed up as I sat there, so I took my smartphone and just boldly took a creepshot with it. (It was such a kick, this whole experience, I posted it on a few forums right after I took it.) I got up and left and moments after I did ... she got up and left as well! So clearly this wealthy, completely perfect woman had been sitting there all along because she found it hilarious that I would be interested in the bottoms of her feet!

-

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice find with her, RBS. I recall seeing that iPhone teaser image when you posted it in July that you're referring to, and this encounter being one I was looking forward to as a result of it.

With how she was amusingly and carefully observing you desperately attempt to capture the bare feet of that Indian gal and then dejectedly pack up to leave when it didn't happen, I really like her coquettish "Wait don't leave yet, the show's about to begin. Is it bare feet that you want? Happy to indulge then in that case. *slides off her mules* Here's a nice big pair for you to feast on, and unlike the other girl, they're all yours until you decide you've had your fill" reaction to the situation.

It's funny because based strictly on her style from that initial iPhone teaser image, I would never have guessed that she would have been as playful as she apparently is, and been the one to initiate the contact, so to speak. She seemed like she would have been more your run of the mill encounter where her feet were already up, you sat down to capture them, and she simply didn't pay any mind.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemaster1983   Email solemaster1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi, rbs, i clicked the save for later button for some of your clips that i wanna buy, but i don't know how to qet back to those clips now since i don't know how to view that list of saved for later to buy clips. can you please show me how to qet back to those clips, thanks.
Posts: 299 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No idea, you’d need to check with C4S. Sorry.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

By the way I’ve had nonstop raging wood since I shot this prom queen/cheerleading captain type who laughed at my interest in her BEAUTIFUL feet and took pictures of me filming them and texted them to her friend and then laughed even harder, the whole time waving her feet in my face! Her attitude was so, “oh my GOD Paige he is still. Filming. My. FEET. I literally can’t.” I’m obsessed with this, watched it three times in the past 12 hours 😅

-

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

link not working nm

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I picked this clip up, as I really like this woman. These are my favorite caps from it:

I think her face looks really pretty in these particular ones:

-  -  -

And I like her quirky expression here:

-

She also appears to have fairly wrinkly soles.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

She’s stunning, isn’t she? She reminds me of a cross between Katie Holmes and Torrey Devitto.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Yeah she does, actually. What I find most endearing about her is her flirty “Is it feet you want? Then here’s mine, you interested?” attitude.

You weren’t kidding though that she never once looks at the camera.

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Yeah she was extremely vigilant about that. I think that was for my benefit as well.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Darthbane2007
Board Regular
Member # 51087

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darthbane2007   Author's Homepage   Email Darthbane2007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another excellent clip!

--------------------
Oblivion is at Hand

Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links