Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Feet on dash — RIGHT NOW -- EDIT: CLIP ADDED

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet on dash — RIGHT NOW -- EDIT: CLIP ADDED
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sitting in my car wondering how I can get this

-

[ September 17, 2018, 12:44 AM: Message edited by: realbaresoles ]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice soles. Looks like she's waiting for someone and has her feet up while passing the time.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportfan85
Major Player
Member # 24801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportfan85   Author's Homepage   Email sportfan85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll never get tired of dashboard soles
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me either but usually you see them for just a few seconds on the road! Or maybe at a gas station or rest stop.

I once thought about rigging a camcorder to the rear of my car so I could drive in front of a car with a dash soles girl but then I realized how deeply mental that was. 😅 It occurred to me because I was driving to Maryland (about a three hour drive) and saw, in Delaware, an absolute perfect beauty of a blonde with her incredible soles on perfect display on the dash of a Samurai, another blonde stunner at the wheel. I couldn’t believe that they were there but impossible to capture ....

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by realbaresoles:
Me either but usually you see them for just a few seconds on the road! Or maybe at a gas station or rest stop.

I once thought about rigging a camcorder to the rear of my car so I could drive in front of a car with a dash soles girl but then I realized how deeply mental that was. 😅 It occurred to me because I was driving to Maryland (about a three hour drive) and saw, in Delaware, an absolute perfect beauty of a blonde with her incredible soles on perfect display on the dash of a Samurai, another blonde stunner at the wheel. I couldn’t believe that they were there but impossible to capture ....

Great idea!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportfan85
Major Player
Member # 24801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportfan85   Author's Homepage   Email sportfan85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah that's usually the best thing on road trips. everyone once in a while i'll get lucky and have some soles at a red light in my rear view or on the interstate I still in the "slow" right lane and maintain speed with a car in the left lane and their passenger is showing some dashboard soles .
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite is when they have the bottoms of their feet actually pressed against the windshield. Something about seeing their sole flesh smooshed against the glass, knowing that there's going to be two foot prints there, I find hot.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

All week I’ve been going to parking lots that are small and close to the store in case I could catch similar action. The fact that it rained all week made this less of a difficult choice. 😄

Nothing!

Well I ALMOST got something else. I saw a pair of really nice black soles poking out of a window, propped up on the side view mirror on the driver’s side. I saw the woman inside, a pleasingly plump lady with a very pretty face having an animated convo on some sort of hands free device. I had my camcorder right on me this time but first I tried to take a phone shot to see how receptive she was. As soon as I had it out she slid her feet off the mirror and back into the car and sat up straight. The whole time she did that she never once looked at me and I thought I’d just had bad luck. But later I walked by there again and looked at her quickly and when she saw me she started shaking her head and had a crooked smile on her face as if to say, “not today, baby, not today.” 😅

This was right near a sports center where you see black moms waiting for their kids after practice so I’m guessing that’s what she was doing.

I think this one time (first post) in Queens I just got super lucky. I think I’m bailing on dash patrol. 🤣

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

A friend who lives in Queens was sick and I drove in to hang out with her for a while, because it was one of those places inconvenient to the subway. Also there is a public library near her and I thought I'd check it out to see if there were better shooting opps there than in Manhattan (TERRIBLE), so I brought my camcorder with me. I stayed with my sick friend longer than I had intended, and at one point I realized she had virtually no groceries in her house, because she'd been bedridden so long, so I volunteered to get some stuff for her. She told me where her favorite market was so I drove over and parked. There was an enclosed parking lot right outside the market.

I got some groceries and went back to my car and as I was walking back I noticed a pair of bare soles up on the dash of a parked car. I looked into the car and saw there was a girl in there, with long slender feet, up on the dash, having a mellow phone conversation. I thought to myself, ok here's one of those times I don't have my fucking camcorder and a perfect opportunity will present itself, so I thought, what the hell, maybe a single creep shot? So I circled around, took out my iphone, passed her car closer, and took a shot, which she seemed to immediately notice, because ... she pressed her soles against the windshield and looked right at me!!!

So I get back to my car and post the photo on a few forums. I'm thinking, shit, her reaction...how do I get more of this? How do I get video? With my iphone? How weird would that be to stand there with my iphone pointed straight at her windshield? But then I remember -- I HAVE MY CAMCORDER! I think, ok, I'm going for it, but then I sit in my car and try to figure out how I'm going to shoot. Then it occurred to me -- I would tuck my camcorder under my arm, pointing backwards, lean against the pole near her car, and shoot that way.

And that's exactly what I did. She watched me walk over near her car, and I turned my back, pretending to be on my phone. I tucked the camera under my arm and it was sticking out behind me, but at first the jiggling and movement was crazy. When the camera did have her in the lens I could see she was looking right at me but I could not gauge her response. So I leaned very close against the pole and pressed the camcorder's big battery up against it and that really stabilized it, although I looked like I was humping the pole, lol!

But I could see she was looking at the camera and smiling and her feet were still very much up on the dash, on full display. She was GREAT looking and so were those long soles pretty clearly visible through the windshield. It was uncomfortable as fuck but I spent the next twelve minutes doing that. Every once in a while the camera would slip but I edited that out. She seemed to think this was funny, even though it was sort of deserted in the parking lot, although I saw shoppers pass me now and then and give me looks! After a while I got even more ambitious and slip the camera up so it was on top of my arm instead of under it, to get a better angle. The camera was really visible, but my blood was up and I didn't care anymore. She didn't seem to either.

Her car was parked facing the supermarket, and I could see in the viewfinder at one point she was paying close attention to what was going on in the store, and that made me think ... maybe her husband or father was checking out and she could see him! The way I was facing, I could see right into the store too, but there were several people checking out. Eventually she looked even more intently toward the store, and I saw a middle aged lady coming out of the store with a shopping cart. The dash girl put her feet down and I very nonchalantly tucked my camera into my jacket and sauntered back to my car, and as soon as I got in I beat a hasty retreat! Meanwhile my friend had been texting me the whole time, the poor thing! Well, she got her groceries and I got something from my trip to the market too!\

-

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

wolfman92
Board Regular
Member # 51819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wolfman92     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow realbaresoles!! I hope next summer you do more feet/soles on the dash! I was really trying to figure out if I should buy this or not, boy was I not disappointed!!
Posts: 11 | Registered: Feb 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Very nice, was looking forward to reading about this encounter. I may have to pick up the clip soon.

quote:
Originally posted by realbaresoles:
because ... she pressed her soles against the windshield and looked right at me!!!

This would have been a prime shot.
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

She kind of did that throughout the time I was shooting her, but just the pads of her toes ☺️

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Finally got around to picking up this clip today after deliberation. Was not disappointed.

The initial image and the lone vidcap really don’t do it justice. She really interacted with the camera in the sense of constantly looking at the camera and giving a subtle smile and then looking at her feet, or looking at her feet and then giving a smirk. She sometimes really pushed her soles forward as well (especially when they were side by side) as if to give you a better look. Excellent clip.

I wonder if the fact that she was inside the car and her feet behind glass played a factor perhaps emboldening her a bit? In the sense that she was in her own little enclosed space and felt more comfortable, as opposed to out in the open where there’s no barrier to prevent someone from getting in her face.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links