Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Melani the Lifeguard

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Melani the Lifeguard
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Melani is back this week and at the beach once again. This set was one that I just thought would come out so awesome, but was such a pain in the ass to shoot. I wanted to shoot her in a lifeguard swimsuit, but we couldn't find one in the dozens of boardwalk shops we visited. Heck, we couldn't find anything but hoodies for the longest time. Then finally, low and behold, we found a store that sold kids t-shirts and shorts with lifeguard logos on them. I bought them and were finally on our way to shoot (a couple of hours behind).

This ended up being the last set we shot on the day and we had to deal with the evening sun. Still, we got it done, but man, oh man, was it ever a struggle to get done.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EngineeringInHeels
Board Regular
Member # 48656

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EngineeringInHeels   Author's Homepage   Email EngineeringInHeels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beach shots are awesome!

--------------------
https://linktr.ee/engineeringinheels

-

Posts: 25 | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportfan85
Major Player
Member # 24801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportfan85   Author's Homepage   Email sportfan85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you nailed it with this one I'm always a fool for lifeguard feet. That being said perhaps a shot from the lifeguard perch at a pool?
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think i need some feet to mouth resuscitation.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I kind of feel like I need to go drown now but I am nowhere near an ocean and my luck of her saving me is like a billion to one.

Appreciating the photos it is then.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootMuses
Elite Trooper
Member # 43648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootMuses   Email FootMuses   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's all kinds of cute!
Posts: 317 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a gorgeous girl. If I'm ever drowning, she's the one I want to see coming to my rescue.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No kidding! Great shots! Love the theme! The lifeguards at the NC OBX are so fit and smoking hot!

Not that I've ever checked out their sexy bare feet or anything perverted like that as they are very busy!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links