Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sole stack ... SOCIALIZES

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sole stack ... SOCIALIZES
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

Sometimes a girl who puts her feet up in the park is just AROUND during a certain time. Like my favorite auburn woman from about ten years ago -- for a summer or two she was just there every lunchtime, her shoes off, her big sexy feet up. Well this summer it was the sexy sole stack girl, at least in June and July. The biggest problem with that is, the lawn is almost always closed now in the summer, so she was usually sitting on the edge of the lawn, shoes off, feet pointed at a lawn that's closed.

But that doesn't mean she wasn't there and ON the lawn when it was open! She was. And so was I. Actually I shot her so often if led me to question if I should just stop! lol She was pretty cool about it though and there's a story that developed, and this is the second part of it, the second time I shot her. This time she was with a friend who had luggage and seemed to be visiting from out of town. They seemed to be friends from school -- recent high school grads so I'm guessing SSS girl is 18 or 19. Like last time, she had her shoes (this time white Adidas with the diagonal stripes on them) off and her feet BEAUTIFULLY up. She wasn't sole stacking this time but she did have her ankles crossed and her absolutely breathtaking size 8 soles very much on display. So I went over and sat down and started shooting again in my super mellow way. I listen to the radio as I shoot and I could see the two of them were really yenta-ing it up but I could not hear what they were saying.

Anyway she scrupulously avoided looking at the camera, although she couldn't resist and did give herself exactly one clear peek at my camera -- she obviously remembered what I had done last time, but she did not put her feet down or even move them -- her mindblowing, soft naked soles stayed right in my LOS, her beautiful face and fierce, glorious Jewish mane fully visible in the background. I wondered while I was shooting if they talked at all about my shooting but I listened when I got home and didn't hear a thing. I don't even know if the other girl knew what I was doing, but she didn't have her feet up. (She did have her shoes off though.)

So after about five or six minutes she puts her feet down and I was a little disappointed but five minutes of THESE soles is like fifty minutes of most other girls. They got up to leave and I sat there relaxing and then a guard came over and started talking to them! I slipped my headphone off to listen and he was kind of gently hitting on her rather than talking about my shooting. They left after that and I went back and sat on the lawn waiting to see if anything else developed.

About fifteen minutes later they came back with a bag from Whole Foods. They set themselves up in some chairs again and shared a container of fruit ... then the sexy sole stack girl put her feet back up! I thought to myself, do I go back? but it didn't take long for me to answer my own question and as I usually do, I casually wandered by where they were sitting and sat down again. Out came the camera and I started shooting again. Each time I put this girl's absolutely GORGEOUS soles in my viewfinder it almost literally takes my breath away. She was once again gabbing with the friend, but also carrying on a text convo. So Gen Z! I captured the whole thing, another half hour. I noticed that when she was padding around on the lawn in her bare feet she picked up a piece of straw, dried up grass, that persistently stuck to her sole. It's there the whole second part of the clip. Well, can you blame it? LOL If I had the chance to cling to those soles, by God I would not let go either! "That guy" was back and every once in a while she gave a quick little peek to see if the camera was still pointed at the bottoms of her feet. Of course it was! Tons more gold material -- literally because where they were now sitting she was bathed in golden light.

Eventually she got a call and they both promptly got up and walked off the lawn, the friend dragging her carry-on bag. Little did I know this would not be the last time her gorgeous soles would be in my viewfinder!

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darthbane2007
Board Regular
Member # 51087

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darthbane2007   Author's Homepage   Email Darthbane2007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when you film the same girl time after time..

--------------------
Oblivion is at Hand

Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Darthbane2007:
I love it when you film the same girl time after time..

Same here. I like reading about how a potential interaction with spoken dialogue may occur, with her feet being the catalyst. Or just how they react in general to subsequent encounters, usually knowing by that time what the game is.

This gal seems to be no exception.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a work of art she is! Fantastic photos. How do you know she is a jew?
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was speaking Hebrew the first time I saw her.

I totally agree. God made her feet first, and then he got lazy.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kobeiskool
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God do I love this girl and her curvy soles...I'm waiting patiently for part 3 to come out. [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links