Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Painting Models' Ticklish Bare Soles On Skin Wars

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Painting Models' Ticklish Bare Soles On Skin Wars
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure if anyone ever saw this or if it had been posted before, but this is something I just came across myself. It's from a season finale episode in 2015 from the TV show (don't think it's still on, could be mistaken) called Skin Wars, that is based on body painting. In this particular challenge, the three remaining contestants were given two female models each, and they had to come up with an idea for a painting and then paint it on the bare soles of the models' feet in 90 minutes, so a painting stretching across two sets of soles. All of the models were ticklish (not sure if this was done intentionally so as to provide a further challenge for the contestants) and were in agony as the contestants were painting on their bare soles, as depicted in the video.

I like at the end when each contestant was showing off their work to the judges. The set of soles that had the hummingbird painted on them, the sole on one of the models' foot flexing so as to simulate the hummingbird's wing moving was pretty cool to see. I also like when the blonde gal contestant lightly tickles the toes on the foot of one of her models, to get her toes to start wiggling to simulate the koi fish in motion.

-  -  -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsonU8qZ1Ko

If I had to guess, my favorite pair would probably be the two gals whose foot bottoms were used for the hummingbird painting; the more Asian looking one in particular with the ticklish toes. Her feet in that particular painting are the two in the center.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting stuff

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links