Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tall and small 1: shock and awe!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tall and small 1: shock and awe!
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip — store is:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

I had been patrolling around the lawn without much luck for almost three days when I saw this long slender girl stretched out on a pair of chairs, bare feet up, studiously ignoring a rehearsal for a Shakespeare play going on up on the library terrace. I saw her from behind and got over there in a flash — she was really slim, like fashion model slim, with a handsome face, like Jennifer Garner. Since she was about six feet tall I was surprised to see how small her feet were — I think it’s pushing it to say they’re a size 8. Except for a blister her soles were immaculate, and she had them on GLORIOUS display, so I sat down in front of her.

I was really close and no one else was nearby so I assumed she saw what I was doing and spied the camera. It’s hard to make out facial expressions in the viewfinder though, lol. I shot video of her for quite some time as she texted and relaxed — a man came over and told her she looked like the most relaxed person on the lawn! I think he wanted her to talk about how she had her feet up but she didn’t take the bait, smiling and responding but then sending him on his way lol.

Then it happened! She glanced past the camera, looking down the barrel of her own naked soles, then her eyes locked on the camera. She looked around, then slid her bare feet off the chair and put her Toms back on! As she reached down to slip them back on she shot the camcorder one last look and I stopped shooting. I thought, ok well when you photograph people in public this happens sometimes and waited to see what happened next. She got up but then walked away. I thought, ok better skedaddle, and did just that, leaving the park altogether for a while. Later I came back and patrolled around a bit more, and saw a woman I have shot COUNTLESS times. I sat down and shot her again and she was all smiles as I did so. Eventually that other lady left and I got up and patrolled around some more — only to notice the tall and small girl sitting up on the terrace near the back of the library, a quizzical look on her magnificent face .... TO BE CONTINUED ....

-  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links